Bored in Work 152 (4 Viewers)

hanley said:
repenetrator_01.gif

Sweet baby jesus and the orphans!

only two more days of these hyper-boring workdays. next week we'll start to do something I hear.

and hi all, found this place after finding dublin, moved here month ago from finland. got bored of everything, especially studies, so here i am.

lmd64 said:
I saw an elderly woman doing that once, just up off church street down from Kings Inn. Luckily, she was on the other side of the road, so i didn't have to jump over or even inhale the stench of her rancid old lady urine.
heheh. I think the word 'rancid' was required there all right. that reminds me of my first ever trip to galway, for the arts festival about ten years ago. I was minding my own business on the saturday night, walking down shop street, when a hunched and obviously drunk woman pissing in a doorway caught my eye. on cue she fell over backwards, leaving a flailing arc of piss flying behind her as she hit the ground. she started cackling like a witch as she continued to piss all over the place lying on her back for another few of seconds. very upsetting. probably because I was on acid at the time. :eek:

plug said:
heheh. I think the word 'rancid' was required there all right. that reminds me of my first ever trip to galway, for the arts festival about ten years ago. I was minding my own business on the saturday night, walking down shop street, when a hunched and obviously drunk woman pissing in a doorway caught my eye. on cue she fell over backwards, leaving a flailing arc of piss flying behind her as she hit the ground. she started cackling like a witch as she continued to piss all over the place lying on her back for another few of seconds. very upsetting. probably because I was on acid at the time. :eek:

it wasnt warty mary by any chance?

plug said:
well that's me out of a job!

on another note, I saw an old wino woman (winette?) drop her pants and take a piss in the middle of partick street (cork) from my office window this morning..

who says there's no culture in this city!

Sure, we all see men (winos and non-winos) pissing out their mickeyholes every day, so why shouldn't wino ladies do it, too?

Last weekend, we were in Paris, on the Metro, passing through a station, when Anne OMalley looks out the window and says, "Oh, there's a lady having a shit," so I look, of course, thinking it's just someone in a squatting position, but not actually visibly moving her bowels.

But no, there she was, perched on a seat, bare ass hanging over the back of it, turds dropping out like mince from a meat grinder, with at least a four-foot freefall to the ground.

It was even too gross for the likes of us, and that's really saying something, like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back