Bored in Work 12(3)4 (1 Viewer)

Re: Weapons of Mass Destruction

Zita said:
Em. Aido, I'd like to shake your hand, during the designated peace be with you bit. That means I fancy you! :eek: ms. b. haven, go to confession.

for years, my friend thought it was "pleased to meet you"

i think that's much better.

LC.jpg

nEiLo said:
sooooooooooooo.... Mass eh?.... haven't been in ages...
I went to mass once last year because me da put on this really sad face and was like, "Don't you wanna see me up there on the big stage?"

My mom is a bit sick of going every week, and as much as we adore the guy and think what he does is great, Mass is, well, kinda boring. So we went really late, showed up just in time for communion and pretended like we'd been there the whole time.

Before that, I think it was my brother's wedding in January 2002.

Zita said:
Em. Aido, I'd like to shake your hand, during the designated peace be with you bit. That means I fancy you! :eek: ms. b. haven, go to confession.
hahaha i used to dread that bit. it used to preoccupy my mind from about half way through mass, the priest would yet to the 'our father' part and i'd sit there hoping i wouldn't have to shake hands with anyone

this only ever bothered me in mass! it's now a full blown phobia which kicks back in anytime i have to go to a church!

Personally, I enjoy picking my nose vigorously just before this bit and then watch the people in my vicinty squirm. I usualy make noises like I'm really enjoying myself too, just so people notice.
Zita said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back