Bored in Work 12(3)4 (1 Viewer)

heh...

po-ta-toes.gif

Weapons of Mass Destruction

In google, type in Weapons of Mass Destruction and click I'm feeling lucky instead of Search. (although it'll come up for search as well)

It's hysterical. I was in tears laughing.

Re: Weapons of Mass Destruction

I was in mass once and some baby cried the whole way through.It destroyed the whole cermon.

Last night, just as I was going to sleep, a car alarm went off. And went off. And went off. I shoved my finger in my ear and eventually fell asleep that way. But now it smells like ears and is making a horrible noise.

If I'd been in mass, it would really have been bothersome, too.

I'd say my most worst mass memory was the time I brought my ghettoblaster, sat in the front row and played Bujo Banton at full volume with the 'XTRA Bass' button depressed.
Didn't make any friends that sunday.

I took three holy breads aswell AND skipped the queue.
jane said:
Last night, just as I was going to sleep, a car alarm went off. And went off. And went off. I shoved my finger in my ear and eventually fell asleep that way. But now it smells like ears and is making a horrible noise.

jane said:

is your finger making a horrible noise???!

FancyGoods said:
I'd say my most worst mass memory was the time I brought my ghettoblaster, sat in the front row and played Bujo Banton at full volume with the 'XTRA Bass' button depressed.
Didn't make any friends that sunday.

I took three holy breads aswell AND skipped the queue.
I went into my dad's office last year, and on his secretary's desk was a big container of Jesus-wafers, but it looked just like the sort of thing that penny sweets come in. I mistook them for same, and went to grab a big, obnoxious fistful, but noticed what I was doing in time. I was like, "Uh, that candy looks like cack. Some Christmas you guys do around here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back