Bored in Work 116 (1 Viewer)

Here, all you techie folks should start your own forum where eccentrics like the bould Slowley would be more than welcome.

poster_under_licence.gif

Pup shoots man, saves litter mates

A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

A man who tried to shoot seven puppies was shot himself when one of the dogs put its paw on the revolver's trigger.

Jerry Allen Bradford, 37, was charged with felony animal cruelty, the Escambia County Sheriff's Office said Wednesday. He was being treated at a hospital for a gunshot wound to his wrist.

Bradford said he decided to shoot the 3-month-old shepherd-mix dogs in the head because he couldn't find them a home, according to the sheriff's office.

On Monday, Bradford was holding two puppies -- one in his arms and another in his left hand -- when the dog in his hand wiggled and put its paw on the trigger of the .38-caliber revolver. The gun then discharged, the sheriff's report said.

Deputies found three of the puppies in a shallow grave outside Bradford's home, said sheriff's Sgt. Ted Roy.

The other four appeared to be in good health and were taken by Escambia County Animal Control, which planned to make them available for adoption.

Re: Everybody loves Harvey Norman

Napalm said:
Your choice of top shit ads on TV

Discuss thing.
not quite an ad and not on telly any more thank fuck

i really hated that bird flying around on the chair on sky sports
it had some rock song with lyrics "i got the need for...."

taxi home from town last night, the driver was rolling a joint on his knee and used opportunites such as 'stuck in traffic' and 'at the lights' to burn and sprinkle his hash into it. Then casually lighted it up and continued to tell me about what wonderfull times he had in thailand after his marriage broke up.

classic.

goone tell that story you told me about the taxi driver who thought your brother was in a different band when he said the redneck manifesto

I love taxi stories. So many taxi drivers are a bit crackers.
I especially like the story about my brother Dar getting a taxi to Templeogue Bridge, walking a bit, getting confused, forgetting where he was and deciding the best thing to do was get another taxi and start again. So he waved down a taxi, got in and asked to be brought to Templeogue Bridge. The taxi driver goes "I just fuckin left you there!"

Zita said:
I love taxi stories. So many taxi drivers are a bit crackers.
I especially like the story about my brother Dar getting a taxi to Templeogue Bridge, walking a bit, getting confused, forgetting where he was and deciding the best thing to do was get another taxi and start again. So he waved down a taxi, got in and asked to be brought to Templeogue Bridge. The taxi driver goes "I just fuckin left you there!"
:D

i could have sworn I posted a thread called Lost Dog, featuring a pic of Sloweys dog? But appently not, cant see it anywhere

" we have alwys been at war with oceania"

rocktopus said:
i could have sworn I posted a thread called Lost Dog, featuring a pic of Sloweys dog? But appently not, cant see it anywhere

" we have alwys been at war with oceania"
merged with this thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back