Bored in Work 116 (1 Viewer)

mitochondrian said:
jeez you don't miss your water till the well runs dry.
when he was here everyone was complaining now that he's gone
everyone loves him.
[chantlike] bring him back! bring him back! :p
BRING HIM BACK BRING HIM BACK! :D

well in fairness the ones who were giving out have been pretty quiet since he was kicked.

pete said:
no he'd get a refund
look pete i'm not trying to be a prick asking dumb ass questions - maybe if yr answers were a little more expansive..... did he get any kind of warning or what would he need to stop doing to get back on?

pete you're the overlord and reserve the right not to reply etc and cos you make the effort us layabout degenerates have somewhere to congregate and for that we are truly grateful etc.... but if you dont say what prompted sloweys banning whats to stop any of us from getting yoinked if we dont know what pisses you off enough to yoink us? was it his thrills fetish?

lorcanzo said:
no we haven't.
you should subscribe! then you'd know the fun thats going on in the supporters forum...
;)
oh yes all the secret whispers. the big wigs who sit in their ivory towers sipping champagne, clucking their tongues, and wonder whats to be done with this very slowey :)

In fairness tho I was going to subscribe, but then again I dont know if I'd want to be a part of a club that seems kinda like the freemasons.

Wavioli said:
oh yes all the secret whispers. the big wigs who sit in their ivory towers sipping champagne, clucking their tongues, and wonder whats to be done with this very slowey :)

In fairness tho I was going to subscribe, but then again I dont know if I'd want to be a part of a club that seems kinda like the freemasons.
No funny handshakes and rolled-up trouser legs though...

i was thinking of making the life changing decision to throw a few bob thumped's way aswell. but this air of being answerable to no one, not even fellow constituents is a bit hard to stomach. i want a tribunal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back