Bored in Work 114 (1 Viewer)

Re: Fugazi Vs Destinys Child

nah. doesnt hang together for me at all. too many unmatching key melodic moments. robert smith *is* unpretty tho. i'll give you that.

I will go into more details and include the whys and wherefore to the winning bidder, but i think that i have proved my point, these comics cleary prove they can show future events before they have happened. As news of this spreads how many people will be able to say "I own copies of the proof that 9/11 was preddicted!" I imagine there are many transformers fans that can, but wouldn't you like some glimpse into future events, these comics if used to predict events from week to week, they are currently around issue 230, this is august 1989 (2004), and they run until 18th feb 1992 (2007), that means there are over 100 more issues to go, thats almost three years of predictions, i can send you information of exactly what to look for in them, how to make sense of the vague and cryptic predictions, and will allways answer emails from anyone who wants to help understand these better.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2263409740&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

Re: Dave Matthews Band in the shit

Napalm said:
Thanks for the feedback, now bend over while I stick a poker up your arse.
thats not gonna solve anything napalm. and that wasnt feedback. it was an inane attempt at humour which added exactly nothing to your beautiful langourous thread. feedback? me hole!

Donkey OJ said:
thats not gonna solve anything napalm. and that wasnt feedback. it was an inane attempt at humour which added exactly nothing to your beautiful langourous thread. feedback? me hole!

I'm not in the business of solving issue's, just getting my rocks off is 'nuff for me and if your bum is my trigger well then all the better. .|..|

so .|..| is a sign for fisting? .|..| .|..| .|..|!!!! i was so confused yet so afraid to ask. thanks napalm .|..| ;) .|..|

Hmmm.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back