Boardwalk Empire Season 4 (1 Viewer)

Aww FUCK!

I havent seen this weeks!

I'm a week behind!

BALLLS!!!

Pretty dull episode. I think the writers have screwed things up in this show by killing off the most interesting characters - Jimmy, Owen, Rosetti and now Eddie. Out of all the new characters this season the only interesting one is this young FBI chap. Dr Narcisse is a bit rubbsh. Chalky's storyline is boring and things only liven up when Gillian and Capone are onscreen. I hope it picks up a bit in the second half of the season.

Only managed to watch the first three episodes of the 4th season and then gave up. All the best characters are gone and the replacements are not up to much. Getting sick of Nucky, Chalky and Doyle. All the actors look like they are just going through the motions.

Pretty dull episode. I think the writers have screwed things up in this show by killing off the most interesting characters - Jimmy, Owen, Rosetti and now Eddie. Out of all the new characters this season the only interesting one is this young FBI chap. Dr Narcisse is a bit rubbsh. Chalky's storyline is boring and things only liven up when Gillian and Capone are onscreen. I hope it picks up a bit in the second half of the season.

Ah, fuck. Eddie dies?

I just watched the one where he gets arrested. Balls in anyway.

Only managed to watch the first three episodes of the 4th season and then gave up. All the best characters are gone and the replacements are not up to much. Getting sick of Nucky, Chalky and Doyle. All the actors look like they are just going through the motions.

I'm back watching Boardwalk Empire, my earlier rant was a result of watching the first three episodes in the one weekend. Bad idea - Boardwalk Empire is done in the style of a novel, it can be slow moving but ultimately rewarding if you remain patient. Visually its the best thing on television by a mile. I was sad to see Eddie go but now I want to see that scummy detective get his comeuppance. I'm watching one episode a week and am now on Episode 7. No more overkill.

Roy Phillips you piece of shit!

What do youse think is going to happen? Someone major is going to be killed off next week. If Nucky goes I think the show can carry on without him. There's a wealth of great material and real life characters to carry on the show. I would watch a whole five seasons of a show about Capone and Van Alden alone. Such a great show.

Roy Phillips you piece of shit!

What do youse think is going to happen? Someone major is going to be killed off next week. If Nucky goes I think the show can carry on without him. There's a wealth of great material and real life characters to carry on the show. I would watch a whole five seasons of a show about Capone and Van Alden alone. Such a great show.

I'd be shocked if Nucky is killed (I guess that would be the point), but he does seem to be the pivot around which the series hangs.

I'm also a little surprised that Chalkey is in the jeopardy he is, at the start of the season I thought he'd have Narcisse killed pretty quick sharp (still not warming to that character, a much poorer antagonist to Gyp last season.)

I can see Eli Thompson being killed off by his son. The ultimate show of loyalty to Nucky.

Dr. Narcisse has improved but overall the show seems to be coasting. The storyline with Eli's son doesn't do much for me either.

Great show , love it but c'mon man Jeffrey Wright as Dr Narcisse has been the highlight of this series for me. I would be majorly surprised if he doesn't win any awards for his performances in Boardwalk.

I'd be shocked if Nucky is killed (I guess that would be the point), but he does seem to be the pivot around which the series hangs.

I'm also a little surprised that Chalkey is in the jeopardy he is, at the start of the season I thought he'd have Narcisse killed pretty quick sharp (still not warming to that character, a much poorer antagonist to Gyp last season.)

Totally agree with you, there is no way in hell Nucky is going.

I can see Eli Thompson being killed off by his son. The ultimate show of loyalty to Nucky.

Hmmmm....an intriguing possiblity..esp as it will look to Nucky as if he has been double crossed twice by his younger sibling. I wonder if Paddy Power have a book on this show.

That didn't suck but wasn't as good as I was expecting after the couple of episode lead in. The season overall has suffered by comparison with the previous one but it is still a very watchable show and I hope they make at least another season of it.

It's sad they got rid of Harrow, as he was one of the more compelling characters in the show, however his farewell was nicely, touchingly done. Interesting that they left Narcisse and White still standing, presumably they'll form a major component in the next season, if there is to be one. Thought Eli was toast too. Is Nucky really leaving the game this time? It seems unlikely. I can't recall but has Eli ever met Van Alden before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back