Boards.ie is so flippin hacked (1 Viewer)

Never used boards.ie before but the way this thread is going i kinda wanna check it out.

Are the mods really fat pricks (cunts if you will)?

Is its users better or worst then thumped ones?

So many questions...

123 GO! Take a deep breath. Boards will be back online soon. Until then, perhaps you could pop over to the arts & culture forum and tell us about your favorite film. If that doesn't suit, perhaps you could post something in lifystyle regarding the challenge you face each day, waking up with two arseholes. Your cross-posting days have just begun and I am thrilled to be here witnessing the birth of a spew monkey

Never used boards.ie before but the way this thread is going i kinda wanna check it out.
Are the mods really fat pricks (cunts if you will)?
Some of them are. Most of them get a mad buzz out of the power they yield. Fat prick mods have been known to ban people for criticising other users blatantly racist posts. They don't like Romanians/Romas much at all.

Is its users better or worst then thumped ones?
So many questions...
Boards is full of knobs. Thumped has a large number of knobs who think they are cool.

123 GO! Take a deep breath. Boards will be back online soon. Until then, perhaps you could pop over to the arts & culture forum and tell us about your favorite film. If that doesn't suit, perhaps you could post something in lifystyle regarding the challenge you face each day, waking up with two arseholes. Your cross-posting days have just begun and I am thrilled to be here witnessing the birth of a spew monkey
Sorry, can you translate that for me. I don't speak cunt.

On further research it seems you like Liverpool and on the topic of the drug Salvia you said "you I'd like to try this next Sunday morning and to hopefully meld with my breakfast". Are you 14?
Don't answer that actually. It was a ritoricle question

There's great picture potential in that for you Frog.
1 2 3 go, have you met livewire yet?

5464_funny-people-ears.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back