BNP member info online (1 Viewer)

"State registered nurse. Orthopaedic nursing Cert. & Diploma in Nursing. Hobbies: walking, caravanning, cross-stitch & knitting, helping people in need"

I used to work with a BNP member in an industrial plant in England.
Nice bloke and kinda funny with it.
He used to say his history book in school had just one page that said "We won"
He was very into restoring pride and preserving a way of life that he saw disappearing, less with the hatred angle. Not sure how representative he was of the party as a whole though.

I wonder if his address is on there. It's been a while.

How is this not a problem? Proud of what?

Proud of England. His roots. Distrustful of change.
He wanted all immigration stopped from anywhere "south of Calais", strangely he didn't mind the Irish because of "our long shared history".

I'm not defending him, just saying what I experienced.
I wouldn't really be down with the send-'em-back-where-they-came-from aspect of the whole set-up.

Anyway, I hear former footballer David Batty is on the list.
Morto for him.

Proud of England. His roots. Distrustful of change.

I'd say this is the same as a lot of people involved in the BNP to be honest. I don't know if it is English rather than British.

Their nationalism is the same as the irish "aren't we great (for particular reason other than we are irish)"

If there was an INP they would have as many paddy members.

I'd say this is the same as a lot of people involved in the BNP to be honest. I don't know if it is English rather than British.

I think most english people consider themselves english more than british. Referring to englanders as brits is more of an Irish way of looking at it.

If there was an INP they would have as many paddy members.

Republican Sinn Fein? !ninjaaaa

From looking at posts elsewhere on the net from people involved in AFA UK, a lot of the more hardcore serious nazis that are known to them (i.e. ones that are actually going to come and beat the shit out of whoevers leaked this) as well as some of the ppl actually running for council aren't on it. It would seem its been a bit doctored and aimed at getting back at Griffin and scaring some of the less hardcore members away.

SantaBNP.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back