Blur (1 Viewer)

Favourite Blur LP

• Total voters
Mogwai didn't like 'em

mogwai-blur-are-shite-t-shirt.jpg

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE GIG

and the rain, yes.

ps. Great Escape is still their best album

I'd never actually heard of Nardwaur before this thread. I lost a whole evening to watching his interviews

Dave Rowntree did come across as a total cunt has to be said

I'd never actually heard of Nardwaur before this thread. I lost a whole evening to watching his interviews

Dave Rowntree did come across as a total cunt has to be said
his interview with kurt cobain/courtney love is funny. initially he has to take a bit of flac and they pretty much dismiss him. until they realise he actually really knows his stuff and turns into a pretty indepth interview

his interview with kurt cobain/courtney love is funny. initially he has to take a bit of flac and they pretty much dismiss him. until they realise he actually really knows his stuff and turns into a pretty indepth interview
There's about 3 with Nirvana, the later ones are great Dave and Kris seem to really like him.

did anyone manage to get a pint/have a piss/see anything at this gig?

what a fucking shambles of a venue. christ almighty, if they put a 6 year old in charge of designing the venue layout they'd have done a better job.

Yeah a bit of a mess organisation wise and it was wayy too short imho. They actually ended before the ridiculously early curfew of 10:45.

BUUUUT

the sound was good.

Blur were great! As were Bat for Lashes, didn't catch the others. The bar situation was a total shambles, half of what they needed was supplied. BUT, I didn't have to drink Heineken!

That's a first! :D

initially he has to take a bit of flac and they pretty much dismiss him. until they realise he actually really knows his stuff and turns into a pretty indepth interview

that's pretty much what i thought about him when i seen his interviews first too

From an organisational point of view it was a complete shambles, but I thought the sound was decent - way better than Neil Young at the RDS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back