Blueroom recording studio burgled (1 Viewer)

godtalkingsoul

Website
www.godtalkingsoul.co.uk
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] Hi Folks,
i'm not sore if this has been posted but sure what harm if it has, the more people see this the more chance of recovering the stuff. I'm posting this on behalf of Pete

"I just called into my studio on the way home from a friends house to find that the place has been broken into and a substantial amount of equipment stolen. I am completely devastated, I was just about on top of the difficult first year of starting my business and this has knocked me for six.

Those of you reading this that are due to come in and record in the coming weeks I will be trying to contact you first thing tomorrow to make arrangements. If you read this first then please contact me ASAP.

I have started to inventory what has been taken but I have probably missed things due to tiredness and anger. I will post up the list I have so far and will add to it tomorrow when I look further. Any help or information that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated. This is a lot of gear for anyone to try and shift in a country this small :

Guitars :

Fender Jazz Bass, Japanese, 1975 Reissue, 3 tone burst, black scratch plate, rosewood neck with block inlays. Jim Dunlop strap locks.

Fender Telecaster, US, 1994(?) Standard, Black with white pearloid scratch plate and rosewood neck. Schaller straplocks.

Tokai 335, Japanese, 2005, Flamed maple top (natural), bigsby tuner, rosewood neck.

Tokai Stratocaster, Japanese, original 1978 model, black with white scratch plate, maple neck.

Amps :

SWR Workingman 12 bass Combo
Fender Hotrod Deluxe guitar combo

Keyboards and Mixers :

Korg Microkontrol
CME UF8
Spirit Folio SX

Stomp Boxes :

Line 6 DL4
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 FM4

Microphones :

Audix D1 (x 2)
Audix D2 (x 2)
Audix D4
Audix D6
Audix D-Clamp (x4)
Audix OM-3
AKG C3000
Sennheiser K6/me64 x 2
Sennheiser e840
Sennheiser 8906
Shure SM57
Shure SM58
Shure Beta 57"

http://www.fastfude.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9489
[/FONT]

godtalkingsoul said:
Thanks a million to the mod who stickied this as well.

this sucks donkeys balls, i know how he feels, especially the guy who owned the[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica] CME UF8[/FONT]
it happened to waiting room in dublin a while back, all their equipment/guitars/amps/pedals were stolen and i don't think anything was recovered, which was even worse but i hope pete gets his stuff back

what a complete shower of spanners
:(

I'M SURE YOU'VE BEEN ONTO THE POLICE AND ALL THAT..I GOT's CONTACTS IN A PILE OF STATIONS OUT WEST/SOUTH SIDE. WILL GIVE 'EM COPIES OF THE INVENTORY ETC.. AND KEEP ANNOYING THEM ABOUT IT. MIGHT NOT MAKE MUCH DIFFERENCE BUT IF PEOPLES ARE AWARE OF SHIT...WHO KNOWS.

THAT'S A PIECE OF SHIT THING TO HAPPEN..

TAKE IT EASY DUDES. OVH

plug said:
that wasn't the sunbeam factory perchance?
yeah, twas. interesting story actually. i was in work that day and my dad rang me saying he'd heard there was a fire up there on the radio, so i rang brian and drove up. when he arrived the fire brigade was already there, and they just let him stroll on in and take out gear, even though the place was in flames. bizarre really.

lost a few mics, a few pedals and a shitload of various leads. wasn't even that much, but it still sucked. i was just glad we managed to get the bigger stuff out in time though.

The amount of really good and rare equipment that gets stolen, I used to always wonder where it goes. The thrills and Aslan fucking buy it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back