Blisters (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 57
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 0
jane said:
I still have scars on my knees from being a five year old. It's kinda gross.

me too.

also have some on my hands from being scratched by my little brother in fights.

*cough* (i used to beat him, they were defensive scars, ok?)

scabby knees.

i used to LOVE when the time came for the scab to fall off. god its disgusting...but i loved picking them off.

im not sure i like that part of me as a child anymore.

La La said:
me too.

also have some on my hands from being scratched by my little brother in fights.

*cough* (i used to beat him, they were defensive scars, ok?)

scabby knees.

i used to LOVE when the time came for the scab to fall off. god its disgusting...but i loved picking them off.

im not sure i like that part of me as a child anymore.

There are few things in life as satisfying as picking a really ripe scab, one that is covering something that's pretty much healed, so it doesn't actually open the cut again.

People are quietly nodding their heads as they are reading this. I know it.

i thought so. i figured i wasn't the only one. i just didnt feel comfortable about being open about my love for scab-picking. luckily i havent had a scab in about 2 years. my best friend smashed her face snowboarding and it resulted in a huge scab, right on her chin. she ended up picking it off. i knew she wouldnt be able to resist.

A few years ago I was interviewing potential students for the media course I teach on. I interview with a friend of mine and the way it works is one of us looks at the portfolio while the other chats with the candidate.
One day this little metaller came in and it was my turn to look at the portfolio which was lots of drawings of flaming skulls, devils, etc.
Then there was the song-lyrics section.
I will always remember the first section because I almost popped a vein in my neck trying not to laugh in the kids face.

"Did I tell you that I fucked your sister?
On her ass, she had a big blister!"

and that kid went on to become Gorillamunch.

Maybe.

jane said:
There are few things in life as satisfying as picking a really ripe scab, one that is covering something that's pretty much healed, so it doesn't actually open the cut again.

Truth.

jane said:

This actually made me wish I had a scab to pick.

Wilbert said:
A few years ago I was interviewing potential students for the media course I teach on. I interview with a friend of mine and the way it works is one of us looks at the portfolio while the other chats with the candidate.
One day this little metaller came in and it was my turn to look at the portfolio which was lots of drawings of flaming skulls, devils, etc.
Then there was the song-lyrics section.
I will always remember the first section because I almost popped a vein in my neck trying not to laugh in the kids face.

"Did I tell you that I fucked your sister?
On her ass, she had a big blister!"

and that kid went on to become Gorillamunch.

Maybe.

Please tell me you accepted this student.

La La said:
i thought so. i figured i wasn't the only one. i just didnt feel comfortable about being open about my love for scab-picking. luckily i havent had a scab in about 2 years. my best friend smashed her face snowboarding and it resulted in a huge scab, right on her chin. she ended up picking it off. i knew she wouldnt be able to resist.

Dude, EVERYONE loves picking scabs.

One time, my friend Toby was playing football on a paved pitch, and he slid across it on his leg, resulting in the biggest oozing flesh wound I've ever seen, covering most of his shin. He had to wrap it for work every day (we were digging, and it was hot and dusty), and then he had to clean grit out of it every night. Sometimes he had to pick bugs out of it. He had to wait ages for it to start scabbing properly.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Does anyone have any blister recipes? It seems a shame to waste the fluid inside them.

yep. this works. sterilise a sewing needle. thread it. thread it through the blister (this doesn't hurt too much). what happens is that the thread soaks up the blister juice and bursts the blister at the same time. after a day or so, no more sore blister.

cheryl said:
yep. this works. sterilise a sewing needle. thread it. thread it through the blister (this doesn't hurt too much). what happens is that the thread soaks up the blister juice and bursts the blister at the same time. after a day or so, no more sore blister.

i prefer the oozing myself ;)

but a good method for those who don't share the same tendencies as me :)

Don't ever buy those cheap shoes outta Tylers (or whatever the name of that dirt cheap shit shoe shop chain is)
Money was tight in Dunnes so I got a €20 pair. After a day they hurt, I literally had to limp around all day saturday (btw, 12hour day, not fucking fun at all)
When I got home my blister had developed to be almost an inch in circumference, and filled to bursting point with blood. I sterilised a needle with some cheap vodka and a lighter, and stabbed that bitch. The blister was so deep, I could have sworn I was touching the bone. A lot of blood. It was kinda like Benicio del Toro in 21 Grams, when he was removing his own tattoo with a knife.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back