Blink returns to Cork! (1 Viewer)

Beast

Website
www.pigboatrecording.com
BLINK will be making another Cork Concert appearance on Wednesday, June 9th. This time playing the Guiness sponsored 'An Brog', free concert series.

Having pulled back on their previous keyboard dominated music for a more guitar driven sound, BLINK is building momentum for the release of their new record, 'Deep Inside The Sound Of Sadness'*
*produced by Ministry’s Psalm 69 (Jesus built my hotrod) Producer H. Beno.

For those who haven’t witnessed the charismatic live shows of Dermot and the lads, this is a great chance to see what BLINK are truly all about. Not to mention, it’s free.

Support will be by Cork's own 'THE NEW MESSIAHS'.

I can't believe they're still going either! They must be about 50 by now. Yer man only remixed ONE Ministry song by the way... very little imput on the actual 'Psalm 69' album.

Beast said:
BLINK will be making another Cork Concert appearance on Wednesday, June 9th. This time playing the Guiness sponsored 'An Brog', free concert series.

Having pulled back on their previous keyboard dominated music for a more guitar driven sound, BLINK is building momentum for the release of their new record, 'Deep Inside The Sound Of Sadness'*
*produced by Ministry’s Psalm 69 (Jesus built my hotrod) Producer H. Beno.

For those who haven’t witnessed the charismatic live shows of Dermot and the lads, this is a great chance to see what BLINK are truly all about. Not to mention, it’s free.

Support will be by Cork's own 'THE NEW MESSIAHS'.
people who play free gigs should be shot in the face with diamond tipped crocodiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back