Blink 182 split (1 Viewer)

youre right, their drummer was amazing.

did anyone see that episode of punkd with him? it was really mean.

God, i fucking hate Punkd.

ya that drummer was fucking kick ass. ah well - they were a pretty good band in a very amusing kinda way.

avernus said:
ya that drummer was fucking kick ass. ah well - they were a pretty good band in a very amusing kinda way.
anyone with a massive dag nasty tattoo across their chest just has to be cool

it's the law

I'm sorry, but I've seen that guy on Cribs - with his miles of plush white couching, making people take their shoes off when they stand on his Louis Bliz Bliz carpet, lovingly describing the clown-sized hub caps on his gold-plated Bentley... it's possibly the most un-punk abode i've ever seen.

Sample line:
(Points to hideous painting of naked woman) 'This is some of my art. You've got to have some art. I don't know what it means but it cost a lot.'

kmastering said:
Hey, if I had that much cash I'd buy meaningless stuff that looked cool and cost a bomb too!
Translation: I, too, am an idiot.

What's your point? :rolleyes:

PS. Blink 182 is shit, anybody who likes them is shit, the children of anyone who likes them are shit, and anyone who wants a scrap can meet me at the table tennis.. em.. table in the middle of o'connell street tonight at 7.30 p.m.

I'll akshully will be there.

Buckrake said:
PS. Blink 182 is shit, anybody who likes them is shit, the children of anyone who likes them are shit
Might I take this a step further (?) and say that also the parents of anyone who likes them are shit.

atleast i got to see them live last december when they were amazing in the point

think, there last actual gig was in dublin i think from looking at their website :) the only latest event posted was a tv show on the events list

Buckrake said:
Translation: I, too, am an idiot.

What's your point? :rolleyes:

PS. Blink 182 is shit, anybody who likes them is shit, the children of anyone who likes them are shit, and anyone who wants a scrap can meet me at the table tennis.. em.. table in the middle of o'connell street tonight at 7.30 p.m.

I'll akshully will be there.

You my friend have issues. Not all bands have to be as "cool" as you. Some do it for the fun, and you know what? By golly if their having fun playing the music they created (ie. pop crap exempt) then I'm gonna have fun listening to it!:p

IFF said:
atleast i got to see them live last december when they were amazing in the point

think, there last actual gig was in dublin i think from looking at their website :) the only latest event posted was a tv show on the events list
was that the one with death cab for cutie?if I had lots of money i might have considered maybe going to that

ya plenty of bands are assholes - doesnt negate them being good or having some skill with a blade.

Buckrake said:
I'm sorry, but I've seen that guy on Cribs - with his miles of plush white couching, making people take their shoes off when they stand on his Louis Bliz Bliz carpet, lovingly describing the clown-sized hub caps on his gold-plated Bentley... it's possibly the most un-punk abode i've ever seen.

Sample line:
(Points to hideous painting of naked woman) 'This is some of my art. You've got to have some art. I don't know what it means but it cost a lot.'

Your talking about the guy from "dag nasty", is that right? Yeah he sounds like an asshole:rolleyes:

that drummer was the shiznet alright.
anyone see him where he was picking out his car though??

mmmm shall i go for the limited edition Lambroghini, Viper or Bentley,

all of which were like $300,000 each, sickening i tells ya.

but still like, a rad dude.

rad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back