Bleeding Rectum, Gurkha (uk), Vortex (bel) bohs sat july 5th (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
After the disapointment of the cancelation of the gig this weekend its good to be able to announce another gig, bleeding rectum (note: not toxic waste) and the belgian band are doing some oher dates that weekend, gurkha from bristol are just playing in bohs, a saturday night so should be a great one.

dont forget paranoid visions and the smears from nottingham on fri june 20th in bohs also and more bands to be confirmed shortly.

After the disapointment of the cancelation of the gig this weekend its good to be able to announce another gig, bleeding rectum (note: not toxic waste) and the belgian band are doing some oher dates that weekend, gurkha from bristol are just playing in bohs, a saturday night so should be a great one.

dont forget paranoid visions and the smears from nottingham on fri june 20th in bohs also and more bands to be confirmed shortly.

whose playing in Bleeding Rectum at this one?

Can't fucking believe this! I would have loved to see ole Roy in action once again but most of all finally get to see Gurkah. But no, i can't.

I hate being a filthy foreigner sometimes :(

deadly indeed, a band I enjoyed fuckin thoroughly the time they played in the lower deck, great stuff.|..|

Yeah I remember getting they're old singer to send us over their Gurkha demo after the Harry Callaghan weekend. It was fucked up and skipped tracks but it's still great.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Cool, the singer uses one of those new "bone" microphones you can get from Thomann.

They really spell it out at the end of the song there-
GAY
gay
gay
gay

That vortex look good but it aint them, theis vortex are a belgian band who bleeding rectum toured with a couple of months back that roy (wally) is bringing over.

will dig out some my space links later- in work now.

lookin forward to this a lot.
did anyone see the liam brady program about dalymount that was on after the match last night? great bit of viewing altogether.

Gurkha were terrible when they played in Galway about 2 years ago. We played with them in February in Bristol and they were deadly. Slightly different line up and the drummer is so much fun to watch. Check out his deadly quif and shit. Brilliant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back