Ghurka, Bleeding Rectum, Vortex, Bohs,Sat 5th July (2 Viewers)

Great atmosphere and craic Gazzer.
Vid of Vortex who IMO were better then Gurkha.
Obviously Bleeding Rectum were the best though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBY3ZCrStjw"]YouTube - Vortex / Waiting for title[/ame]

Can't watch that now Daiso's asleep .Did you vid any Rectum?

Yes but all in 1 take so it's not for youtube, also I fucked up and I was too close to the band and hence Roy's vocals are drowned out a fair bit, can make up a Vid of it for ya.

A really good night out, great atmosphere and turn out, no hassle, good fun djing loads of irish stuff - everything from skint to the boy you hit is dead and a good session after.

Thanks to everyoen who came along and espec. those that helped

money on door was 655 euro, the bleedign rectum / vortex tour got 305, ghurka 200, 60 went on food for bands and their entourages and petrol etc etc and 100 euro towards the cost of the pa, will take us a good while but once pa is paid for we willl be able to reduce door prices accordingly.

.|..|

Well, pretty disappointed I got a wee bit too fucked before hand and can't remember anything, but I'm sure I had fun!

Jaysus dregins gaff was a total blur...actually most of the night was, ah well one thing I do remember is pickin up the monkhouse striknien dc split for 6 euro! cheers Skubol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back