Bleedin Habitat (2 Viewers)

Apart from the people who are financially exposed, can I remind you all that this is just a shop.
An outlet of a chain of stores that sells stuff to put your stuff on.

I mean like, who gives a flying f?

Bet you wouldn't be saying that if Haus was closing down.

it seems that they're not responding to emails despite providing two contact addresses

This is true. I just keep getting a generated response with the press release on it. I'm tearing my hair out here. I could be potentially €2000 out of pocket. :confused:

I have heard from someone that I may be covered by my credit card company and I have to ring the dispute resolution section later. They said that I would need proof that I have been in contact with Habitat and have tried to get my money back, but I don't know if some unanswered emails would be acceptable. I have access to the Companies Register in work and am going to do a search on Conai Designs (Ireland) Ltd and get the names and addresses of the directors of the company for my information. I have also thought about contacting the head office in the UK to see if they are interested in getting involved in the interests of good public relations.

If sales have been so poor lately, I wonder are there that many people who have paid for goods they have not yet received.

An update for anyone affected who paid by credit card. I rang my credit card company and I am fully covered for the amount spent. I have to provide them with copies of invoices etc. and should have the money refunded within 5 days. He told me that they had been in touch with the liquidators and any outstanding deliveries have been removed from the delivery company by the liquidators so it looks very unlikely that anyone will be getting their furniture.

A big lesson here is that I will always use my credit card for large transactions in the future.

An update for anyone affected who paid by credit card. I rang my credit card company and I am fully covered for the amount spent. I have to provide them with copies of invoices etc. and should have the money refunded within 5 days. He told me that they had been in touch with the liquidators and any outstanding deliveries have been removed from the delivery company by the liquidators so it looks very unlikely that anyone will be getting their furniture.

A big lesson here is that I will always use my credit card for large transactions in the future.

Use your CC for large purchases, and your Laser for everything else, within reason.
That way you always have a receipt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back