Black Wanker (2 Viewers)

Raudi Raus Schinkel

Here, I was in Merrion Square havin lunch with me friend and in the trees there
was a clearing and wasn't this black lad there with his cock in his hand. Then he walked off and two posh ones went in through there, but I never bothered warnin them. I could see by the whites of his eyes he was lookin at us while he was beatin off, I dunno why anyone would use Rowdy as beatin off material but anyhow, does anyone else have any stories like this?

rowdy row tinka said:
Should I have asked him for a date? I kinda regret it now, not askin like?

dunno, these long distance things never work out.

I used to work in a call centre in East Point and there was a girl from the country who worked part time there. She used to just come in (late), slouch into her chair, slide her hand under the desk and into her jeans and then frapped the b´jaysus outta herself whilst always looking in my direction.....

She always thought I never noticed ;) ;) ;) ;)

In the end I had to make excuses that she worked in Howth Pier before coming to work.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Black Wanker 16th June 2006 03:10 PM funny, now that you mention it, i was on merrion square wearing shoe polish and beating off in public today.

who said this? I'm not payin 20 squids

rowdy row tinka said:
Black Wanker 16th June 2006 03:10 PM funny, now that you mention it, i was on merrion square wearing shoe polish and beating off in public today.

who said this? I'm not payin 20 squids

georgie, obviously.

rowdy row tinka said:
Here, I was in Merrion Square havin lunch with me friend and in the trees there
was a clearing and wasn't this black lad there with his cock in his hand. Then he walked off and two posh ones went in through there, but I never bothered warnin them. I could see by the whites of his eyes he was lookin at us while he was beatin off, I dunno why anyone would use Rowdy as beatin off material but anyhow, does anyone else have any stories like this?

Happened to my friends and me in St. Anne's Park years ago.

I mentioned it before.

Good times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back