Black Pepper on Strawberries (1 Viewer)

it is deadly. oly gave me my introduction. but it was a gateway thing for me. now i'm pouring cod liver oil on my cheese cake and stuffing my olives with demerara sugar. but i've got an addictive personality. i'm sure yous'll be grand.

I must try this. Black pepper is a magic food stuff.

Strawberries and I have no brain left what's it called the swanky vinegar.......... brown.... Italians like it..... BALSAMIC.. strawberries and balsamic vinegar is amazing also.

surely this thread is just a blatant attempt to get gullible fools like me to eat someting that tastes like puke/will make me puke.....i still don't have the nerve to try cheddar cheese melted on top of apple pie, and EVERYBODY seems to just loooooove that, i've been fucking hearing it for decades. literally, fucking decades.

to summarize, you can all go to hell.

not as nice as sugar sandwiches. my granny used to let me eat them when i was a kid.

i used eat them too, the father used feed them to me.

decayedTeeth01A.jpg

Mmm strawberries! dunno about the pepper tough, i'd say sugar is better.

not as nice as sugar sandwiches. my granny used to let me eat them when i was a kid.

You should try raisin sandwiches then... my Dad used to try and feed them to us when we were little and my mum wasn't around. It was about the only thing he could make apparently

I do not recommend this one bit. And I am extremely in favour of black pepper on most things.
Apparently swallowing whole peppercorns is good for digestion also.

I'm not sure if its a good idea but since i saw this thread yesterday i havn't stopped thinking about this. I don't have any strawberries though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back