black metal punk (1 Viewer)

That's awful, shit punk mixed with shit black metal. Why?

necro punx,
necro punx,
necro punx FUCK OFF.

I con't put the indignance and rage coursing through my veins into words accurately right now. I'll try interpertive dance instead.

This justifies my whole "Punx should stay out of black metal" stance perfectly.

"women plus music equals shit"
........jayzus! bit fuckin sour there...not about the band but in general...really? you want to get into an argument about that??!!

check out this shite aswell

http://www.myspace.com/dodsangel

sub-gallhammer nonsense

I know her, she's sound. Decent drummer too. That stuff's far better than that Acrostic Arsemoon shite, and sounds nothing at all like Gallhammer. Just cos it's a girl playing punky black metal? Far better and less pathetic than most solo projects of one dude on their own that I've heard.

I don't think the point is that punk and black metal can't be combined or influnence each other; there's plenty of examples of when it's amazing (Bathory and Hellhammer for starters). The point is that people who don't understand something shouldn't mess around with it, or if they do, they should get their fucking gick together before showing it to the world.

I know her, she's sound. Decent drummer too. That stuff's far better than that Acrostic Arsemoon shite, and sounds nothing at all like Gallhammer. Just cos it's a girl playing punky black metal? Far better and less pathetic than most solo projects of one dude on their own that I've heard.

I don't think the point is that punk and black metal can't be combined or influnence each other; there's plenty of examples of when it's amazing (Bathory and Hellhammer for starters). The point is that people who don't understand something shouldn't mess around with it, or if they do, they should get their fucking gick together before showing it to the world.

You just fancy her

Okay, but play it for yourself...don't record, sell and market it as something which it isn't, thus paving the way for some other clueless dicks to hop on the band wagon. There's no real reason why should I give a fuck, I just really really like music and what it stands for...it irritates me when people so enthusiastically miss the point whilst over-zealously branding it. These dudes should be at the Gathering of the Juggalos. Instead they'll go to see Mayhem somewhere in London and give me people shit about wearing Burzum t-shirts.

l_50c389d8fe2f475faccd23fefe1421f9.jpg

Clearly some crusty dicks who think black metal begins and ends with Darkthrone, saw on the last few albums that Fenriz thinks it's okay to like punk, and said 'wow, wouldn't it be great to cross really shit peace-punk with bad "necro" vocals and shit buzzy riffs...and make it political'. FUCK OFF.

the new darkthrone album is one of the most atrocious peices of arsevomit ive ever laid ears on. transylvanian hunger is class and havent heard much of their other stuff except at parties. much prefer the isengard stuff to darkthrone tho. so over the top and ridiculous that it is truly evil and grim.

anyone seen the recent interviews with varg? they are quite odd. seems that he's trying to distance himself from the far right. good luck mate haha. burzum good music shit person.

edit: oh yeah and clueless dicks are hilarious especially when they get their head kicked in. or when they come up and say something stupid and you get to dissect their existence. imagine getting to see acrostic spastix and lob a bottle full of piss at them right as the "vox" are about to kick in.

one other thing clearly noone is going to listen to them and decide they want to do the same thing. they are shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiite

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back