Black Flag tattoos (1 Viewer)

black flag though, they're not great are they, they're very good, I really enjoy a lot of their records, Id put em in the premier league but they'd be there with broken bones stuggling not to get religated every year, they'd be no bad brains,uk subs, the members etc. they'd be a stoke city or a sheffield united

black flag though, they're not great are they, they're very good, I really enjoy a lot of their records, Id put em in the premier league but they'd be there with broken bones stuggling not to get religated every year, they'd be no bad brains,uk subs, the members etc. they'd be a stoke city or a sheffield united

Stop Trolling Citybaby.

Well I quite like black flag, I'll say, but I think band tattoos are a bad idea in general. I know quite a few people who've had bad experiences with such. People with Libertines tattoos and Morrissey tattooed on their stomachs and what not. I think music or band related tattoos can be pretty good when imaginatively used, but dkjfasdkfsdf band names are just a no-no.

Well I quite like black flag, I'll say, but I think band tattoos are a bad idea in general. I know quite a few people who've had bad experiences with such. People with Libertines tattoos and Morrissey tattooed on their stomachs and what not. I think music or band related tattoos can be pretty good when imaginatively used, but dkjfasdkfsdf band names are just a no-no.

Black Flag arent JUST A BAND.Thay are an option.

Anyone who got a libertines tattoo is a cabbage.

It's true the person was green and putrid but good with salt. It's remarkable though, I have seriously met more than one person with one. The mind boggles. Although I will say the Morrissey one scared me more personally. It was like.. his face. Just there. Looking at you.

I will say the Morrissey one scared me more personally. It was like.. his face. Just there. Looking at you.

UUURGH!!

I used to be friends with a guy who had a Pennywise tattoo that looked like it was out of focus. Personally I find most band tattoos a bit naff unless it's your own band. Some image ones don't look too bad like the Peni foetus for example, that I've seen. I agree Black Flag tatts are more about alligning yourself with a certain part of the scene rather than a 'fuck i love this band'.. I mean, they must be selling BF t-shirts in Topman these days, right?

from a purely design point of view, the black flag logo just looks great no matter where or what. all block linear tattoos look savage. ogham especially! worst trend tattoo is italic poetry bollocks and gothic fonts. angie's has both shit and good. good on the left, shit on her neck.
angelina_jolie_tattoo.jpg

ugh, I'm definitely with you on that one. I really have no beef with text tattoos but they seem doubly hard to get right.

my personal tattoo peeve (apart from 17 year old boys with their girlfriends name on their necks) is barcodes on the back of the neck. I don't get it at all. It just makes me think of jessica alba.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back