Black Flag tattoos (4 Viewers)

does this guy have his buckfast TAPED to his hand, so that even when he is totally bolloxed, he won't loose his bottle. If so, respect, for the forward planning...

06018340B99B4B26BD24280F2AF21715-800.jpg

was this why you brought up the black flag tattoos?

any excuse to put up this picture again. . . . . .

does this guy have his buckfast TAPED to his hand, so that even when he is totally bolloxed, he won't loose his bottle. If so, respect, for the forward planning...

at puntula fest in finland before and some people had tied their five litter bottles of "kill you" (super strenght home brew) to their arms so no one could rob them when they passed out
and they did pass out!!!!!!!

at puntula fest in finland before and some people had tied their five litter bottles of "kill you" (super strenght home brew) to their arms so no one could rob them when they passed out
and they did pass out!!!!!!!

...and did you rob them anyway?

i was told theres a drinking game in america callled edward forty hands where you must sit at a table with forties taped to both your hands and must not leave till both are finished. if you do leave, i.e. try to go to the loo hilarity naturally ensues....

Its a picture of a bomb falling with Age Of Quarrel in a banner wrapped around it. im sure i have a pic somewhere. Got it done in Vinnie Stigmas tattoo shop in NYC last year. Cringey moment : As it was getting done, Mackie walked in and gave me a slagging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back