black eyes - 'cough' (1 Viewer)

One of the best gigs I ever seen was them. Cough is amazing. Prefer to the first. Hugh is in a band called Sentai now who are really really good​

That sounds about right seeing as I left Dublin in 2004 and it was closed a while by then.

i have it in my head that we (the killing spree) were the last band to play there, at the bands against bush gig in october 2003. the next day smiley bolger couldn't get his gear out cos it was closed up. did it ever re-open? great venue.

anyways, if this is true then the my remorse gig musta been someplace else cos black eyes in dublin was december 12th 2003

I see where you're coming from now.

Well I had it in my head that Black Eyes was Thursday than My Remorse and I think Burn it to the ground were in Frazer's on the Friday and then the Ex were on the Saturday in the Village or whatever it was called back then.

It never reopened. Every time I walk past the place I get a lump in my throat.

That's weird.. maybe it was Frazer's that time so.

We definitely played in the Music Room at one point though, and I know it closed soon after cos I remember Damo saying that it was due to close when we remarked how class a venue it was.

oh and B, sent the "merchandise" to you this morn. sorry bout delay!

oh and B, sent the "merchandise" to you this morn. sorry bout delay!

no worries, i needed to lose some weight...

just kiddin!

no black eyes in whelan's was a friday, the ex was the next night and for some reason i couldn't stick around... estel played two consecutive support slots in whelan's that weekend... and it was jill's birthday or thereabouts.
it was also hugh from black eye's birthday.

2100902805_a936443c21.jpg

the killing spree on the night

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back