BLACK COUGAR SHOCK UNIT need one more gig!!! (3 Viewers)

Poster here:

bcsu-for-web-only.jpg

Any words on this? Supposed to be playing at this aswell (i think/hope). Thought this was supposed to be in Bohs Bar. In a complete emergency GZ could run this in galway... there is a venue free at the moment. Ring me

2 cool 2 dance said:
Any words on this? Supposed to be playing at this aswell (i think/hope). Thought this was supposed to be in Bohs Bar. In a complete emergency GZ could run this in galway... there is a venue free at the moment. Ring me
They are out on tour at the moment, I'll try and find out something for you today (Sunday) - PM me your number

Could someone please post the address of the new venue here for Dublin, I have been on tour for 2 weeks and have very rare computer access. I will check back before we go to the ferry port. If I have the address I can find a map online. If you can be fucked, come to the gig. BCSU has been great live, and they really wanted to come to Ireland last year but no one could help, so it's great for them to finally make it over there. You can check out the real time blog at http://www.blackcougarshockunit.com as well.

Cheers, Dave.

havent a clue about this and bohs aido, not my gig etc and to be honest except on here i have heard little if anything nor seen posters /fliers etc about the dublin gig so i reckon niall seems to have most up to date info but if soemone has it booked then im sure it will be ok, bohs ae good for honouring bookings.

who is actually putting on the gig in dublin??? hopefully they get a crowd anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back