bit on springwatch just made me gag. (1 Viewer)

rampz

there was a family of owls in a nest. and one of the older owls started eating his little brother, live on tv!!!. my chilli nearly came back up i tell you.

animals can be so cruel.

some people will defend this behaviour by saying 'it's only nature' but really, there is no call for such vile acts.

i dont know how you can try and justify cannibalism.

Has anyone ever seen an owl flying up close?
It's madness. They make no sound. The actually seem to absorb the sound around them.
When they fly past you, it's like they dont really exist, because as far as your brain is concerned, nothing moves that silently, but you can see something, so your brain reels around a bit, and then realises its something is broken. Brain, you are on notice.

Madness altogether.

did it not make you sick?

I had a bit of reflux burn alright but that owl-on-owl action was kind of tame in comparison to the video footage I saw of a live cow being dumped into a compond of lions at a Chinese zoo. Poor fucker.

Which reminds me. I saw a pigeon with a broken wing being pecked to death by a magpie last week.

Jesus, nature is so heart crushingly cruel.

Bill Oddie just never shuts up does he. He barely lets that chirpy little blonde get a word in with his inane witterings. He bugs me. I bet he's kinky in the sack, in all the wrong ways:eek:

Springwatch is sound out though.

I had a bit of reflux burn alright but that owl-on-owl action was kind of tame in comparison to the video footage I saw of a live cow being dumped into a compond of lions at a Chinese zoo. Poor fucker.

Which reminds me. I saw a pigeon with a broken wing being pecked to death by a magpie last week.

Jesus, nature is so heart crushingly cruel.

Bill Oddie just never shuts up does he. He barely lets that chirpy little blonde get a word in with his inane witterings. He bugs me. I bet he's kinky in the sack, in all the wrong ways:eek:

Springwatch is sound out though.

chinese animal cruelty is sickening.

ive been watching springwatch for some time and its clear to me that kate whatsername hates bill oddie. maybe they used to go out or something and he had an affair with one of her mates.

animals can be so cruel.

some people will defend this behaviour by saying 'it's only nature' but really, there is no call for such vile acts.

Grey Nurse sharks eat each other in the womb. They are literally natural born killers.
Owls are birds of prey. They gotta learn to kill. If that makes them pricks, then pricks they are, by nature.

Didn't see it mind.

kate humble is incapabale of any negative emotions.

orly.JPG

Yeah, maybe, but how else would I have gotten to show off my fascinating trivial knowledge?

Thanks for pointing that out all the same though! It was beneficial!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back