Betamax Format split up (1 Viewer)

evil bandit said:
I got a sneak peep at the cover of their greatest hits album..

broken%20bat%20vs%20beat%20up%20betamax.JPG
more like greatest shits

Attachments

• costume.jpg
    costume.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 42
scutter said:
any word of you getting back together to do a reunion tour like Take That did??

don't break up before tonite. I want to see what yis are like first.

too late im afraid the wounds are too deep if you get my meaning wink wink

george mcfly said:
the imposter mcfly has nothing to do with betamax..i'm georgie from betamax
I am the real mcfly i am in a band its late 1991 and you are alone in your smelly bedsit surrounded by used kitchen rool from all the self pleasuring you have been doin a Aslan song comes on the radio and you begin to weep at the beauty of Christys voice and the anguish of heroin usage and as you cry you become stronger than you ever felt before and your small hairy body is contorted into horrible shapes and with much writheing in your own mess and filth, eventually after you suffer a moment of clarity you then deciede to create a band but this is no ordinary band a band with many many many tatooes and much more body hair than robin williams and a hairy mammoth you may be small in stature but you make up for that in your ability to ware illfitting clothes designed for ladies and small girl children except for a chain around your waist which is designed to keep your anus sown shut. The music is well like the music of the early eighties but without the same importance as it has been done before in the eighties and this is the nineties, but none the less you plough on with dogged determination, like a dog that continues to ride youre leg even though he has shot his load or had his balls removed . And the name of this band is
THE VHS FORMAT.

Gorge McFly said:
I am the real mcfly i am in a band its late 1991 and you are alone in your smelly bedsit surrounded by used kitchen rool from all the self pleasuring you have been doin a Aslan song comes on the radio and you begin to weep at the beauty of Christys voice and the anguish of heroin usage and as you cry you become stronger than you ever felt before and your small hairy body is contorted into horrible shapes and with much writheing in your own mess and filth, eventually after you suffer a moment of clarity you then deciede to create a band but this is no ordinary band a band with many many many tatooes and much more body hair than robin williams and a hairy mammoth you may be small in stature but you make up for that in your ability to ware illfitting clothes designed for ladies and small girl children except for a chain around your waist which is designed to keep your anus sown shut. The music is well like the music of the early eighties but without the same importance as it has been done before in the eighties and this is the nineties, but none the less you plough on with dogged determination, like a dog that continues to ride youre leg even though he has shot his load or had his balls removed . And the name of this band is
THE VHS FORMAT.
HILAAAAAAAARRRRIOUS. STAY UP ALL WEEKEND THINKIN' OF THAT ONE??

THIS SORT OF SHIT JUST DOESN'T WORK, ON SO MANY LEVELS. ALL THE LEVELS IN FACT!

WHOEVER WROTE IT MUST MAKE SHIT BORING MUSIC THEMSELVES 'COZ THEIR 'ROASTING' ABILITIES ARE LABOURED AND DISAPPOINTING.

YAWNAQUANDO!!!

Osama Van Halen said:
HILAAAAAAAARRRRIOUS. STAY UP ALL WEEKEND THINKIN' OF THAT ONE??

THIS SORT OF SHIT JUST DOESN'T WORK, ON SO MANY LEVELS. ALL THE LEVELS IN FACT!

WHOEVER WROTE IT MUST MAKE SHIT BORING MUSIC THEMSELVES 'COZ THEIR 'ROASTING' ABILITIES ARE LABOURED AND DISAPPOINTING.

YAWNAQUANDO!!!

thanks osama i think you are funny i need your praise !zed

Gorge McFly said:

I hope you didn't spent too much time writing the post, its a lovely day outside. Would you ever think of goin out and kickin a ball or somethin?

Gorge McFly said:
RIGHT THEN. I DIDN'T ASK IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS FUNNY. THERE'S A BIT OF SARCASM HIDDEN IN THERE SOMEWHERE. I JUST KNOW IT! FOLLOWING UP A 'YAWNAQUANDO!!!' WITH ANOTHER SLEEPING REFERENCE IS JUST PLAIN LAZY.

YOU SOUND JUST AS POORLY CONCIEVED AND EXECUTED AS OSAMY VAN HAGAR. IF YOU'RE THE SAME PERSON.. WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS.

Owwww!
I get up, and nothin' gets me down
You got it tough, I've seen the toughest around
And I know, baby, just how you feel
You got to roll with the punches and get to what's real

Ah, can't ya see me standin' here
I got my back against the record machine
I ain't the worst that you've seen
Ah, can't ya see what I mean?

Ah, might as well jump. Jump!
Might as well jump
Go ahead an' jump. Jump!
Go ahead and jump

Ow-oh! Hey, you! Who said that? Baby, how you been?
You say you don't know, you won't know until you begin

So can't ya see me standing here

Go ahead and jump
Might as well jump. Jump!
Go ahead and jump
Jump!

(Guitar Solo)

Go ahead and jump
Get it in, jump. Jump!
Go ahead and jump
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!

SACKAQUAANNNNDOO!!!!

Osama Van Halen said:
RIGHT THEN. I DIDN'T ASK IF YOU THOUGHT I WAS FUNNY. THERE'S A BIT OF SARCASM HIDDEN IN THERE SOMEWHERE. I JUST KNOW IT! FOLLOWING UP A 'YAWNAQUANDO!!!' WITH ANOTHER SLEEPING REFERENCE IS JUST PLAIN LAZY.

YOU SOUND JUST AS POORLY CONCIEVED AND EXECUTED AS OSAMY VAN HAGAR. IF YOU'RE THE SAME PERSON.. WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS.

Owwww!
I get up, and nothin' gets me down
You got it tough, I've seen the toughest around
And I know, baby, just how you feel
You got to roll with the punches and get to what's real

Ah, can't ya see me standin' here

Might as well jump
Go ahead an' jump. Jump!
Go ahead and jump

Ow-oh! Hey, you! Who said that? Baby, how you been?
You say you don't know, you won't know until you begin

So can't ya see me standing here

Go ahead and jump
Go ahead and jump
Jump!

(Guitar Solo)

Go ahead and jump
Get it in, jump. Jump!
Go ahead and jump
Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!

SACKAQUAANNNNDOO!!!!

!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed pretty handy on the old cut and paste !zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed!zed

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back