Betamax Format Single Launch @ Lazybird This Sunday 20th March (1 Viewer)

george mcfly

My Name Is Prince.
from the Lazybird site..

'This Sunday sees the return of favourites Betamax Format. The lazybird show will be part of the release their debut 7" and if their contribution to the latest RiscRecords compilation is anything to go by, it should be a beauty.

At previous lazybirds (most recently at the 4th birthday), Betamax Format have beaten audiences into submission with their synth fueled blitzkrieg. Building momentum from a busy live schedule, including a recent Irish tour with the Wedding Present, they are now primed to deliver it once again. Expect all 48K of it this Sunday.'

more details to follow shortly.. including poster and support

www.betamaxformat.com
www.riscrecords.com
www.lazybird.org

fling some running times in our direction too wouldja? some of us have other gigs to be playing on sunday, ahem ahem.

betamax format - 'xxx robot' / 'raus! raus!' 7" (risc008)

on heavy 70g 7" vinyl in a 300gsm 100% post-consumer-recycled cardstock sleeve with cool magenta and black lines on the front. available on the night.

also, brand new super cool risc badges for the first few punters through the door, and a fantastic support band as well, so make sure to get down in time...

ReadySteadyJedi said:
When will they be back in galway is what i want to know (to see what it looked like last time, go here: http://photobucket.com/albums/v680/readysteadyjedi)

should be back in galway in a couple of weeks.. working something out at the moment

as for running times and support.. will post as soon as all is confirmed
i'm guessing a 10 start for the betamax format set.
more and more vocals this time

george mcfly said:
support on this will be from (retards)

(retards) have swelled into a three piece. all hail the percussion skills of john wayne gacy. and don't worry dr. robotnik will still be making some digital beats.

retards_rebirth.jpg

Stacy said:
videos, mp3s and the like are up there.

mmm.. i was told our cd-r is gone from murder city. some new ones should be made for tomorrow night. oooh can't wait.

and rimbaud, i'm sure (retards) would be up for limerick soon.

Eh, dunno bout the rest of yiz but that website just seems to be a blue screen at the mo.

Will there be some more cdrs dropped into murder city soon?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back