Best Website in the world...ever !!! (1 Viewer)

i think i posted that somewhere here before. anyway, get him to do an irish dance or a tango. must've taken ages to program all that shit. some people have way too much free time.

i'd say they more than likely videoed as many scenarios as possible (considering its such a small room) and then they have software that looks for keywords in the instructions typed in, and then pulls up the appropriate video chunk

Ha if the original post had said ANYTHING else, i was going to say "No it's not! It's the subservient chicken!"
He wouldn't tell me the meaning of life.... He did show me his arse though.

i did tell him to go fuck himself last week and a message i cant remember except that it said something about adult orientation filled out most of the screnn whilst the chicken was doing something behind it.

i must try that again then ....

I asked him to slide across the floor on his ass, and he just took the couch cushions and made a sandwich out of himself.

You call that sliding, you cock?

I don't.

I did, however enjoy his Irish Dancing, and I did get to see his ass. I like how he glances briefly over his shoulder, as if to say, 'Are you absolutely sure you want to see this?'

He farted, but it didn't involve any special effects. I guess you just have to trust him on it. He wouldn't take a dump. He just came up and shook his chicken finger in my face.

jane said:
I asked him to slide across the floor on his ass, and he just took the couch cushions and made a sandwich out of himself.

You call that sliding, you cock?

I don't.

I did, however enjoy his Irish Dancing, and I did get to see his ass. I like how he glances briefly over his shoulder, as if to say, 'Are you absolutely sure you want to see this?'

He farted, but it didn't involve any special effects. I guess you just have to trust him on it. He wouldn't take a dump. He just came up and shook his chicken finger in my face.
wow you really hung in there. I asked him to play with his genitals and his reaction sent me running and screaming away.

although I could go back...but im busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back