Best RTE moments ever? (3 Viewers)

THE AYATOLLAH VAN HALEN'S FAVORITE RTE MOMENT... I REMEMBER BEING IN THE ROOM, EARLY 80'S. SOME WEATHER MAN TALKIN' ABOUT A BIG WEATHER SYSTEM HEADIN' IN FROM THE ATLANTIC, POINTING OUY A PATICULARLY STORMY FRONT AND SAYING 'THIS IS THE NIGGER IN THE WOOD PILE'... HE STILL LAUGHS. SO DO I.

RTE HAVE NEVER PLANNED THEIR BEST MOMENTS.
THAT'S WHAT MAKES 'EM THE BEST.

ALLAHQUANNDO!!

best rte moment of this weeks tv scheadule goes to rte 2, twins has just started.
arnold_garycoleman_twins.jpg

nlgbbbblth said:
Being in my mate's house on a Saturday morning in 1981. His older brother ringing Anything Goes and getting through to Aongus McNally. And shouting 'you fucking wankers' at the top of his voice down the phone and it being broadcast all over the country.
Cue a mortified presenter and a quick cut to The Little Rascals.

God, I remember that! that was class! And I thought it was Dave big hair he was talking to? oh well. memory obviously has deteriorated.

How 'bout the time van damme was on the telethon and gaybo kept on finishing his sentences for him, so van damme tried out a few kicks and punches on the miserable cunt.

ReadySteadyJedi said:
That recent pat kenny show with the teenage sex has to be up there. It was disturbing how pervy he was.

I remember the time he was taking on the Late Late about the sexualisation of pre-teens, due to the likes of that classy bord, Britney Spears dancing in next to nothing on her videos. And he said (paraphrasing),” These young girls are walking around and they do look so sexy in their tight hot pants.” And before anyone could bat an eyelid, some owl’ wan in the audience said, “Young girls do be talking about blow-jobs and everything these days.”

And that’s what people remember about that show. The phrase “blow-job” being used, not Pervy Plank Kenny getting his rocks off talking about sexy 8 year old girls.

Can’t wait for that moley fuck’s downfall.

Of course, that prompted a story from my then mot as to how her and her mate were approached at the forty foot one cold january morning by that perv when they were about ten, mid-swimming-costume-change, shivering to fuck trying to make themselves decent, and he just stood there for about ten minutes talking at them, with his hands in his pockets. They were petrified. They didn’t know who he was, only that his face was familiar.

Bet he lunches with the Allen’s.

Cunt.

(Great, I’ve called two Oirish institutions Cunt today – Must be something in the air).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back