Best Horror Movie (3 Viewers)

really?shit,i have two copies of it and all.fucks sake.

well, watch it and let me know what you think. I got it because people on here were being all dismissive of Pan's Labyrinth and going on about how the Devils Backbone did everything better..... I disagree strongly.

i didn't really enjoy the devils backbone. the name makes it sound like it's going to be amazing but what a let down.. i think i ended up watching it on fast forward

i have a great movie to check out.. it's pretty easy to find on download

Shock Corridor

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

not really a horror film.. some of the mentallers are really funny.. but it gets really creepy and disturbing as it unfolds..
good film.
it has a great scene where a guy gets locked in a room with a bunch of nymphos

also.. i'm kinda fond of Hideo Nakata's Dark Water
i don't really go for a lot of Japanese horror anymore but this one is worth a look

I wont watch a horror movie unless I'm on a pure Clamchenko buzz

Best Zombie movie.... IMHO

B00008G8L9.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

inland empire scared the piss out of me

Me too, nothings ever scared me more than the bit with the husband in the green jumper watching them having sex, and the fucker with the red lightbulb in his mouth... agggh ;_; I love you DL.

Me too, nothings ever scared me more than the bit with the husband in the green jumper watching them having sex, and the fucker with the red lightbulb in his mouth... agggh ;_; I love you DL.

this bit.

Thanks for the suggestions guys and can't wait to check them out particulary Suspira, Amityvill2 and The Haunting(can't believe I haven't seen this one). I loved Pans labryinth by the way which had the freakiest fucking creature of all time imo - have a phobia of fruit ever since!! Here is one of my particular favorites -(just dbl click as it wont imbed on this page)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQDkw_JL3KQ

les diaboliques (the fiends) is a great movie. acknowledged influence on the making of Psycho.
a hitchcock type "horror" or whatever you want to call it.

are you talking about the shot where the headless statue scoots across the hall with the big clippers

Spoiler is working again ? Deadly

inland empire scared the piss out of me

Blue Velvet has it's moments too.

Horror films don't do it for me but ones that slowly but surely get under your skin and freak you out are great. I recomend The Innocents, Night of the hunter and Repulsion

for me the big daddy of them all is still Eraserhead This scene is an actual nightmare

The Haunting damaged me forever, I can't sleep without my feet being properly covered now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back