Berlin - accomodation recommendations? (1 Viewer)

Ciarán R

Website
www.outonalimbrecords.com
Yo! Sure there are threads on this already - looking at going to Berlin for a few nights next month - any accomodation recommendations?

Relatively cheapish hotel or a hostel i suppose? nice and all that:)

Stayed in the Ramada Hotel in Mitte last December:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...Reviews-Ramada_Hotel_Berlin_Mitte-Berlin.html

I thought it was a lovely little hotel - there's a bar and restuarant there and it's next door to a supermarket - also lots of cheap cafes on same street and is also on same street as Club Rio (Big warehouse club, loads of different rooms, good fun, has page on MySpace somewhere). Worked out around €90 per twin room for us - so less than 50 per person per night. It's in walking distance or 5 mins in taxi from Rosa Luxembourg area which is worth a visit for second hand shops, 8mm bar and White Trash bar/restaurant.

Stayed in the Ramada Hotel in Mitte last December:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...Reviews-Ramada_Hotel_Berlin_Mitte-Berlin.html

I thought it was a lovely little hotel - there's a bar and restuarant there and it's next door to a supermarket - also lots of cheap cafes on same street and is also on same street as Club Rio (Big warehouse club, loads of different rooms, good fun, has page on MySpace somewhere). Worked out around €90 per twin room for us - so less than 50 per person per night. It's in walking distance or 5 mins in taxi from Rosa Luxembourg area which is worth a visit for second hand shops, 8mm bar and White Trash bar/restaurant.

that sounds like it's exactly where I need it to be!

Thanks folks for help. Rep hi-fives all around!

Do NOT stay in a youth hostel in the turkish quarter. its one facing the river, bout 2 minutes from the opera place. it was like the fucking shining.
6 stories up in an empty nbuilding. weird noises and sinister employees. remember.... do NOT stay there.
that is all.

Do NOT stay in a youth hostel in the turkish quarter. its one facing the river, bout 2 minutes from the opera place. it was like the fucking shining.
6 stories up in an empty nbuilding. weird noises and sinister employees. remember.... do NOT stay there.
that is all.

s'cool bro. staying in sunflower hostel. bin there before, great place. near everything...:)

Sounds like you're sorted but I stayed at hotel Griefswald on Griefswalder strasse, Prenzlauer Berg. A nice little 2 star. Would recommend it highly. Area is brilliant, full of funky shops, great bars/restaurants; close to Alexander Platz and on a tramline which stops outside the hotel. Great venue next door, The Magnet, good for gigs and late night ventures. Great music.

Sounds like you're sorted but I stayed at hotel Griefswald on Griefswalder strasse, Prenzlauer Berg. A nice little 2 star. Would recommend it highly. Area is brilliant, full of funky shops, great bars/restaurants; close to Alexander Platz and on a tramline which stops outside the hotel. Great venue next door, The Magnet, good for gigs and late night ventures. Great music.

sunflower €38 per night per double room
cant beat that...
fanx though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back