belly-button (1 Viewer)

here does anyone know where one might find a copy of the zig and zag video entitled "nothing to do with toast?"
that shit was amazing.

You could try Xtravision there might be a copy of it lurking in one of their stores. That song about belly button fluff was on Never Mind The Zogabongs.

I am currently conducting a month long experiment in the belly button fluff phenomenon. It involves attaching a digital camera to my pelvis. The camera will be set to timelapse, and will hopefully document Dr Kruszelnicki's theory of hair directing the fluff towards the navel. I shall post the footage and results here. FIRST.

I am currently conducting a month long experiment in the belly button fluff phenomenon. It involves attaching a digital camera to my pelvis. The camera will be set to timelapse, and will hopefully document Dr Kruszelnicki's theory of hair directing the fluff towards the navel. I shall post the footage and results here. FIRST.

careful with that one wheelwarrior. people might think youre filming a story about your cock.

really? is it on video? i'm assuming it's on video. i'm also assuming you don't want to sell it or have any way of copying it. could you just relate it to me moment by moment, word for word so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back