Belfasht Venues (2 Viewers)

Howl is a gay indie club, it's at the Pavillion some nights,

Otherwise Auntie Annies, The Limelight, Katy Dalys, The Spring + Airbrake, Laverys, The Front Page and Duke Of York all exist in various forms of both indieness and gayness...

Jamesy Yakuza said:
Howl is a gay indie club, it's at the Pavillion some nights,

Otherwise Auntie Annies, The Limelight, Katy Dalys, The Spring + Airbrake, Laverys, The Front Page and Duke Of York all exist in various forms of both indieness and gayness...
Whoops, I now realise there was a certain ambiguity in me message - I meant venues. Could you recommend any? Ta anyway.

I'd avoid Auntie Annie's. I much prefer the place that Liam took me too but I can't remember the name. Was it called the Palace? I think the Fast Emperors might have had their launch there...I think I'm talking out of my ass.

stunning said:
I'd avoid Auntie Annie's. I much prefer the place that Liam took me too but I can't remember the name. Was it called the Palace? I think the Fast Emperors might have had their launch there...I think I'm talking out of my ass.

The Pavillion?

Auntie Annies is probably the Whelans equivalent of Belfast with less posers and more students, always great craic in there, i can't remember a bad night spent in Auntie Annies. If you feel like a big dirty ulster fry the next morning hit Maggie mays up the road on Botanic avenue...it's possibly the best fry i have ever had!;)

Love Maggie Mays. Yummy.

Re: Auntie Annies, its not that I hate the place...I just remember when I was looking for the sound man, he was at the bar on a stool having a conversation with someone and not doing his job. Left me with a not so great feeling about the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back