Being "touched" per say on public transport! (1 Viewer)

years ago, when I was a student, I was coming home from a gig in the Fusion on the Quays one night. I was on the bus and I felt something behind me. I had mega short hair at this time and turned around to find the man behind me playing with my hair.He was a well dressed, respectable looking chap, a bit like celeb hairdresser Nicky Clarke, so I jumped up and rang the bell of the bus despite not being my stop. I walked downstairs, hid behind the stairwell and let all the other people off the bus. the hair feeler also got off the bus and was looking me for me. When he saw I was still on the bus, now pulling away, he punched the window of the bus. fucked up shit indeed.

fu-uck!!

years ago, when I was a student, I was coming home from a gig in the Fusion on the Quays one night. I was on the bus and I felt something behind me. I had mega short hair at this time and turned around to find the man behind me playing with my hair.He was a well dressed, respectable looking chap, a bit like celeb hairdresser Nicky Clarke, so I jumped up and rang the bell of the bus despite not being my stop. I walked downstairs, hid behind the stairwell and let all the other people off the bus. the hair feeler also got off the bus and was looking me for me. When he saw I was still on the bus, now pulling away, he punched the window of the bus. fucked up shit indeed.
nicky_clarke.jpg

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

maybe he was just fascinated by your 'do

"...and now we're husband and wife!"

thank you for reminding me of

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was attacked on a dublin bus at 10 o clock in the morning and it was the single most terrifying thing that has ever happened to me.

one nite about 15 years ago i was on my way down to the 15a bus stop at the kcr from my folks house goin into town for a sat nite out and this oul fella calls me from across the road,i walk over thinkin he wants directions or summit and he just asks me out straight "let me suck youre cock plllleeaassse" i cudnt beleive what he was sayin ,so i told him to fuck off ,crossed back over the raod and walked the 2 or3 hundred yards to the bus stop lookin back once or twice to make sure he wasnt following me,about 5 minutes later i turn around and he s right behind me and he starts again ,theres 3 other people at the bus stop and they walked as soon as they heard what he was saying ,luckely the bus is comin so i tell him dont you fuckin dare get on this bus ,but he tries to anyway so i smack him in the face,he just laughs and starts screaming at me while the bus pulls away thru the window,it fuckin freaked me out and i go into the foggey and tell my mates what happened ,they thought it was the funniest thing they d ever heard,it mentaly scarred me for about 2 years!!!!

I was on a really packed bus and I felt something going through the back of my hair.
I turned round and the guy just smiled at me like nothing was out of the ordinary.

It was only when I got off that my friend who was squished a few people behind us told me that he had actually run his fingers through my hair.
It was pretty weird.
My hairdresser told me he did this recently.

one nite about 15 years ago i was on my way down to the 15a bus stop at the kcr from my folks house goin into town for a sat nite out and this oul fella calls me from across the road,i walk over thinkin he wants directions or summit and he just asks me out straight "let me suck youre cock plllleeaassse" i cudnt beleive what he was sayin ,so i told him to fuck off ,crossed back over the raod and walked the 2 or3 hundred yards to the bus stop lookin back once or twice to make sure he wasnt following me,about 5 minutes later i turn around and he s right behind me and he starts again ,theres 3 other people at the bus stop and they walked as soon as they heard what he was saying ,luckely the bus is comin so i tell him dont you fuckin dare get on this bus ,but he tries to anyway so i smack him in the face,he just laughs and starts screaming at me while the bus pulls away thru the window,it fuckin freaked me out and i go into the foggey and tell my mates what happened ,they thought it was the funniest thing they d ever heard,it mentaly scarred me for about 2 years!!!!

why didn't you just let him suck your dick? you fucking bigot.

Something like that happened my frends and I when we were 15, we were waiting on a bus eireann bus to bring us to wexford town on a saturday night around half six, this weirdo auld man kept coming over and offering us his crisps, when we wouldnt accept he asked us to come stand around him. He refused and we went on to see him take a piss right beside the shop that was near the bus stop. He then comes over and puts his hands out infront of us and says...

Smell it...

We all said "smell what"

and he answered with...

"Smell my mickey".

We started shouting and ran off, when the bus came we told the bus driver and asked him not to let him onto the bus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back