Beer (1 Viewer)

Matilda bay - Possibly the finest beer ive tasted. Australian, Perth i think.

beer.jpg

I will be drinking 6 of these bad boys tonight. Yes yes
104071779_c39f432d99_m.jpg

smithwicks.

i like trying out the ales when i go on holidays to the uk. its my favorite thing about going there infact - a pint of ale and a nice pasty...

i quite like that beamish red stuff that they only seem to serve in ireland down south of the country. lucky for me im off to kilcrohane tomorrow night so i'll down a truckload of it then.

ahhhh beer.

this is my favourite, and therefore the best. Zatte. 9%. so good...

zattesm.jpg

from Brouwerij t'Ij in Amsterdam. manys an evening was passed in this lovable shithole in an old windmill by the canal. sipping a zatte... having a laugh.... sun shining down... jumpers for goalposts... not like it was in the old days.... sniff.. sniff... sniff...

1082.jpg

Cant believe nobodys mentioned Kilkenny yet!I love it
Also Staropramen
Coopers
Resches
Warsteiner

and that other one that id told you before about wobs,the one from "The oldest Latvian brewery" or thereabouts,the one that i can *never* remember the name of.

Vihorganyorgenhoverstoren or something

I spent Friday at this.
I feel like I have been punched repeatedly in the stomach.
Good boozes though...

Yip, real ale pubs in Engerland are brill. Two tone stout, that cherry beer (4 snots a pint!) and on and on

say what you will but i enjoy a bottle of rolling cock, i mean rock. nice stuff.

Ale ale ale
Old Pecular is a favourate
Been slagged for drinking Smithwicks for years "what you drinking that dish water for" blah blah blah
was in a 500 year old boozer in Kent once with an Uncle, they had real ale in barrels and boyos playing horseshoe out the front. was fairly well on after 3 i tells ya. magic though.

some american beer is good this is really tasty stuff....
Bottle_Package.jpg

ATP always gives ya a good 3 days on the Newk Puke too.

actually i'd drink most beers except weisse beer, don't like it at all.

that Weihenstephan stuff us lovely, really lovely, i think nicer than erdinger.
booze2go have had a great deal on it too, 3 big bottles for €5, wooop

That's for sure. It's currently my favourite wheat beer. Absolutely fantastic. How can they get so many flavours from so few ingrediants?

Ale ale ale
Old Pecular is a favourate
Been slagged for drinking Smithwicks for years "what you drinking that dish water for" blah blah blah
was in a 500 year old boozer in Kent once with an Uncle, they had real ale in barrels and boyos playing horseshoe out the front. was fairly well on after 3 i tells ya. magic though.

some american beer is good this is really tasty stuff....
Bottle_Package.jpg

ATP always gives ya a good 3 days on the Newk Puke too.

actually i'd drink most beers except weisse beer, don't like it at all.

I've been meaning to get into more American beer. Are there any good stockists in Dublin? Most off licences in Inchicore have Budweiser.

I've been meaning to get into more American beer. Are there any good stockists in Dublin? Most off licences in Inchicore have Budweiser.

Whats this Heinekin shit? Pabst Blue Ribbon....

dunno really haven't seen many around, Yuengling i know can only be bought in New Jersey and Philadelphia area, as i had to drive from Brooklyn to NJ to buy it. had friends living in Philadelphia so thats where i tasted it.

Redmons in Ranelagh used to have some of those micro brewery ones, like Brooklyn larger and San Adams, which aren't bad.

a friend of ours brought a beer from New York to Joss' wedding as a present for him. It was pretty much called something like gutrot, i can't remember, but listed amongst the ingredients:
NYC Tap Water

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back