Beards (6 Viewers)

10407389_980853141941049_4081921367531947598_n-680x907.jpg

i fucking resent that fucking Zurich Pensions ad on the radio about yer man talking to his younger self regretting about looking back at his young photos when he had a beard.
fuck that ad. i hope the advertisement company die.

and as for a brown car, what the fuck is wrong with a brown car? sure its not that popular but fuck you buddy with your beard-regret, cunt

i fucking resent that fucking Zurich Pensions ad on the radio about yer man talking to his younger self regretting about looking back at his young photos when he had a beard.
fuck that ad. i hope the advertisement company die.

and as for a brown car, what the fuck is wrong with a brown car? sure its not that popular but fuck you buddy with your beard-regret, cunt

I despise that whole campaign "30 year old me...." Fuck off you old bastards.

i could do with a bit more grey in my beard. i look to young with it.

True story, I was in Thailand a few years ago and my wife got bitten by a monkey. We were really worried and stressed because of the whole rabies thing but it was all fine in the end. After that, though, I didn't shave for a couple of days and noticed that my beard had gotten it's first grey patch.

So maybe that's your answer

True story, I was in Thailand a few years ago and my wife got bitten by a monkey. We were really worried and stressed because of the whole rabies thing but it was all fine in the end.
and was it lopburi by any chance? that happened to me too and i never got the final shot in the rabies innoculation afterwards so everytime i see rabies mentioned it freaks me out
did your wife get the shots?

and was it lopburi by any chance? that happened to me too and i never got the final shot in the rabies innoculation afterwards so everytime i see rabies mentioned it freaks me out
did your wife get the shots?

No, the monkey was only 4 months old, we were on some island with no doctor on it and had to go back to the main land the next day to see a doctor. So we spent the night working ourselves into a panic about it. We went to the doctor the next day, he took one look at the tiny wound and basically said "Oh, for fuck sake, really?! This wasn't worth calling in with"

That was 4 years ago and she hasn't foamed at the mouth once since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back