Beards (2 Viewers)

I don't think it takes much to get rabies off a rabid animal though, does it? I thought it was foolish not to get the shots even the creature only scratched you - it might have been biting it's nails earlier. I don't like the sound of a blood injection to the stomach (or abdomen or where ever the do it if you haven't had the vaccine)

My holiday goatee has one more day of life

2-Robert-De-Niro-w-filmie-Gor%C4%85czka.jpg

"Told you I'm never growing back"

My beard is ginger with a streak of grey in it. I was told over the weekend that it looks like the beard equivalent of Anna from Frozen

may be of interest to beard-keepers

Ireland’s first ever Barber Festival and Educational Conference – Barber Cut; launches in Dublin this October.
A festival style exhibition bringing the best in barbering education to Ireland

WHAT: Barber Cut Dublin will be the biggest gathering of celebrity and master barbers, for a festival-style day long event. The festival will showcase all aspects of traditional and modern barbering including shaving techniques by some of the world’s most talented professionals.

WHO: Founded by master barber Sam Donnelly and event organiser Kieorin Black, together they have brought some of the world’s most skilful barbers such as Schorem (NL), Andrew of Andrew Does Hair (U.S), Donnie Hawley (U.S) and Menspire (UK)* who share their years of knowledge and expertise of barbering with the hopes of motivating and inspiring those of all ages and levels of experience within the industry.

DATE: Sunday, October 2nd 2016.

TIME: 10.00 AM.

CONTACT: Nimah Kuzbari [[email protected]] & Orlaith Farrell [[email protected]]

General admission €50, Tickets are available from Eventbrite.ie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back