Beards (1 Viewer)

ratmonkey

Perhaps this will help?

385px-Beardindex.jpg

Aha! So I have a Napoleon III Imperial.

RSJ

Website
www.gravelbox.net
I trim my whiskers every week or so with a scissors, else herself finds it too ticklish. When i'm getting the head shaved i get the whole thing shaved to a 2, not too long, not too short. Just right. Aaaaaaah.

EDIT: that said, i have red beard so when it's a 2, it looks pretty short and bum fluffy:

456623860_8b5f720b19.jpg

Me on the right.

Hector Grey

Contributor
Since 2000
what is it about beards, lads, what are you hiding?
multiple chins is it?

classic seanc

Perhaps this will help?

385px-Beardindex.jpg

This is by far and away the best image ever posted on this forum. Today.

I know someone who rocks a chin curtain. It suits him I suppose, but it's silly.

What sort of facial hair does Satan have? It's like an Anchor thing but without the lines running up the chin. Can anyone help? I need to know this.

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
does anyone else get the odd very peculiar whisker? from time to time i get one thats a bit thicker than the others, on my chin generally, and if i pluck it out it comes out very easily and it turns out to be like a load of whiskers all wrapped up in a film of slime. i probably should just leave them alone but once you notice it its hard to ignore it.

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
This is by far and away the best image ever posted on this forum. Today.

I know someone who rocks a chin curtain. It suits him I suppose, but it's silly.

What sort of facial hair does Satan have? It's like an Anchor thing but without the lines running up the chin. Can anyone help? I need to know this.

chin curtains arent silly

Stereobaby

Zapata.JPG

arriba! amazing sombreros too.

I have a beard by default. I don't ever intend to grow one, but I'm too lazy to shave... so it just keeps growing very, very slowly. once it gets to a certain length I don't even notice it's there.

The amigo on the left looks like he shops in Topman.

Thebeard

I've a box beard thingy too though a shortish one. Sporting it since 2003/4. Jim Morrisons beard LA Woman era was my inspiration. A bearded man is like the druid of a clan. Or something like that

george mcfly

My Name Is Prince.
does anyone else find after about two weeks that their beard looks scraggily? but then if you can get through the next couple of days it looks cool again?

Mitchum

does anyone else get the odd very peculiar whisker? from time to time i get one thats a bit thicker than the others, on my chin generally, and if i pluck it out it comes out very easily and it turns out to be like a load of whiskers all wrapped up in a film of slime. i probably should just leave them alone but once you notice it its hard to ignore it.

Sounds more like ingrown hairs?! A result of shaving against the grain, perhaps.

I'm cursed with them myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

21 Day Calendar

Gilla Band
National Stadium
145 S Circular Rd, Saint Catherine's, Dublin, D08 HY40, Ireland
Yule (15 Years)
Dalymount Park
7 Dalymount, Phibsborough, Dublin 7, D07 P2T0, Ireland

Latest Activity

Loading…

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads