Beards (2 Viewers)

Perhaps this will help?

385px-Beardindex.jpg

Aha! So I have a Napoleon III Imperial.

I trim my whiskers every week or so with a scissors, else herself finds it too ticklish. When i'm getting the head shaved i get the whole thing shaved to a 2, not too long, not too short. Just right. Aaaaaaah.

EDIT: that said, i have red beard so when it's a 2, it looks pretty short and bum fluffy:

456623860_8b5f720b19.jpg

Me on the right.

what is it about beards, lads, what are you hiding?
multiple chins is it?

Perhaps this will help?

385px-Beardindex.jpg

This is by far and away the best image ever posted on this forum. Today.

I know someone who rocks a chin curtain. It suits him I suppose, but it's silly.

What sort of facial hair does Satan have? It's like an Anchor thing but without the lines running up the chin. Can anyone help? I need to know this.

does anyone else get the odd very peculiar whisker? from time to time i get one thats a bit thicker than the others, on my chin generally, and if i pluck it out it comes out very easily and it turns out to be like a load of whiskers all wrapped up in a film of slime. i probably should just leave them alone but once you notice it its hard to ignore it.

This is by far and away the best image ever posted on this forum. Today.

I know someone who rocks a chin curtain. It suits him I suppose, but it's silly.

What sort of facial hair does Satan have? It's like an Anchor thing but without the lines running up the chin. Can anyone help? I need to know this.

chin curtains arent silly

Zapata.JPG

arriba! amazing sombreros too.

I have a beard by default. I don't ever intend to grow one, but I'm too lazy to shave... so it just keeps growing very, very slowly. once it gets to a certain length I don't even notice it's there.

The amigo on the left looks like he shops in Topman.

I've a box beard thingy too though a shortish one. Sporting it since 2003/4. Jim Morrisons beard LA Woman era was my inspiration. A bearded man is like the druid of a clan. Or something like that

does anyone else find after about two weeks that their beard looks scraggily? but then if you can get through the next couple of days it looks cool again?

does anyone else get the odd very peculiar whisker? from time to time i get one thats a bit thicker than the others, on my chin generally, and if i pluck it out it comes out very easily and it turns out to be like a load of whiskers all wrapped up in a film of slime. i probably should just leave them alone but once you notice it its hard to ignore it.

Sounds more like ingrown hairs?! A result of shaving against the grain, perhaps.

I'm cursed with them myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back