Beards (2 Viewers)

I had a chin curtain myself, got rid of it recently cos it was itchin' me. It went through stages of looking good and looking silly as it grew.

Perhaps this will help?

385px-Beardindex.jpg

I demand that someone grow a Hulihee!

i have given up my brief bout of keeping myself clean shaven. my beard is making a terrific comeback.
oh let the beard times roll!
You should dude - clean shaven means "i'm might party, but i'm ready for business if the occasion arises". Sporting a beard means "i'm 100% comitted to getting down and rocking out 24/7".

You should dude - clean shaven means "i'm might party, but i'm ready for business if the occasion arises". Sporting a beard means "i'm 100% comitted to getting down and rocking out 24/7".
yeah, i think it was the whole 'i've to look S M R T & get a job' thing that instigated it. it also instigated my long-ish hair now being short. im still ready to rock though!

I've a box beard thingy too though a shortish one. Sporting it since 2003/4. Jim Morrisons beard LA Woman era was my inspiration. A bearded man is like the druid of a clan. Or something like that

Morrison%2004%20with%20beard.jpg
thing7.jpg

this is the aim;)
have it since 2001 with occasional removals to check what i look like.
new passport photo has beard. deadly!

mr. banhart i think has does a lot to promote free follicles too;)
rasputin.a.gif

I travelled in New Zealand with a walrus mousser and locks-down-to-my-jawline combo. That was my favourite.

kinda like the franz joseph...but not quite

Is that you Charlie B???? I might have to get a divorce if it is. I'm a roide by the way. :D

that's either jim morrison from 'jim morrison and the dorrs' or my mate stu - it's actually uncanny, i never thought of it before... i can send you his number?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back