beards (1 Viewer)

Beards on dudes = tough and deadly:
Grizzly%20Adams.jpg

Beards on girls = fuck no:
B0000AKPFZ.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Beards rock. they are nature's way of saying "Ladies, I'm so confident that my charm and pheremones are more than up to the task of seducing you that i can let my face go to fuck"...they're also pretty good insulation for the cold Canuck winters. i usually let the face and head get all shaggy from November thru February. needless to say, these are usually very lonely months, as my pheremone factory just hasn't been the same since the Great Jagermeister Binge of '02, and my "charm" is more of a theory than a reality...

sigh....mondays...

I had quite a growth on me face there the other day. It all seems fine when you're at home. I always find totally self concious about it when I'm out and about with a beard though. Did the gig beardy on friday purely because I did not have time to shave it off.... that's kids for you.

beards are great

When I had a beard people told me it looked like patchy scraws of pubic hair. This only made me happier about my beard.

Moustaches are great too. Moustaches will soon make a comeback, I'm sure of it. I'm gonna grow a moustache.

What about 'soul commas', you know the little triangly things under your lower lip.

moose said:
What about 'soul commas', you know the little triangly things under your lower lip.
we call 'em 'soul patches' or 'jazz dots'...a notoriously krabby friend of mine refers to them as 'issues'....yeah, they're killer.

personally, i'm going for the James Hetfield circa '89 mutton-chop/'stache combo...nobody in their right mind will fuck with me then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back