beards (1 Viewer)

craigdavig1.150x150.jpg
brian/heathons said:
Tom,sculpted beards go faster.Common knowledge.I havent got one mind

Is this the kinda sculpted beard we talkin about?? Tell me what's yr flava?

Super Dexta said:
beards are quite often Teh Total Sexx. they look so wonderfully manly. what fancy said about young ladies and pretty boys and manly men is totally happening to me.

I concur. My preferred look on men these days is FOXY and HOMELESS.

See also, Peter Sarsgaard.

t04i-4-164.jpg

See also, that guy from the Amityville remake.

mity3.jpg

I like a bit of growth, not necessarily a fully fledged beard though. or if a guy was to put a huge amount of effort in and make a cool beard like Shavo ffom SOAD, I'd be impressed. hmmmm...actually I like beards.yes.

Ciaran Mackle said:
I want a beard soooooooo much. T'would be so cool. And make me more manly than I already am.

Step A - Get some tea-bags
Step B - Open them and empty out contents
Step C - Grind up contents of tea bags in your hands until very fine
Step D - Moisten face with water
Step E - Apply ground-up tea bag contents to moistened face
Step F - Look in mirror in amazement at newly acquired Don Johnson-esque facial hair

Ronnies are for gypo's and Magnum PI.
I like the beard short hair combination. whenever I have a beard I look homeless due to the lack of short hair.

I thought he said it was for storing cornflakes from breakfast.stylish and useful.You will come around
Roisin said:
So no one believes what Roald Dahl said about people with beards have something to hide in the book the twits?

I rock the beard on occasion because as the man says, i feel like a child when i'm shaven, but i really shouldn't do, it makes me look like i have one of them fat bloke's chins that connects their mouth to their belly.

Ok. One last time.

On shavey day one, you're lots of fun
On days two three and four, you make my face sore
From day 5 and on, fuck off you hairy prick.

Facial hair, unless grown for entertainment purposes like massive sideburns, a handlebar moustache or one of them only under the chin mormon beards, is not good in mah bukes.

You know what? I feel kind of bad now. Because I've just realised that a lot of boys, friends of mine, have beards, and they're just lovely. I've even been with bearded boys. I don't really mind them that much, it's just if you're kissing one that my little ditty applies. And only the bit about sore. I'm sorry Beardos. I :heart: yis.

cpr said:
craigdavig1.150x150.jpg

Is this the kinda sculpted beard we talkin about?? Tell me what's yr flava?
Yep that id say that is a really fast beard.You need a "stylo-shave" to do that though.Heres a beard and a half
dw2a.jpg

aoifed said:
You know what? I feel kind of bad now. Because I've just realised that a lot of boys, friends of mine, have beards, and they're just lovely. I've even been with bearded boys. I don't really mind them that much, it's just if you're kissing one that my little ditty applies. And only the bit about sore. I'm sorry Beardos. I :heart: yis.

It's too late, they're all crying in the corner. It's ok though because their beards are soaking up the tears. I'm mildly furry today. Don't like beards. Lazy about shaving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back