BB's Nikki Disappreciation thread (1 Viewer)

I didn't think people like that actually existed outside the surrounds of junior infants. Every time she doesn't get something she cries and is pissed off because two of the girls have men and she doesn't have any. What a fucking geebag.

She's a hideous little trowl girl who remind me of more and more of Toyah Wilcox every time I see / hear her.

I believe she got a boob job on the NHS because it was giving her severe depression ?!?!?!?!?! For fuck sake can you imagine that whiney little cunt moaning at you until she got her boobs :mad: :mad: :mad:

And as for crying saying she didn't like being locked up??? What the fuck did she think was going to happen when she got in there..

Not that I watch Big Brother or anything, I eh oer heard people talking about her on the bus and my girlfriend watches it :eek: :eek:

I agree with all of this. Also she has the personality of Jon Benet Ramsay combined with the body of a 10 year old. A ten year old who has fake tits.

I'd love to give her a good slapping.

evil bandit said:
I didn't think people like that actually existed outside the surrounds of junior infants. Every time she doesn't get something she cries and is pissed off because two of the girls have men and she doesn't have any. What a fucking geebag.

She's a hideous little trowl girl who remind me of more and more of Toyah Wilcox every time I see / hear her.

I believe she got a boob job on the NHS because it was giving her severe depression ?!?!?!?!?! For fuck sake can you imagine that whiney little cunt moaning at you until she got her boobs :mad: :mad: :mad:

And as for crying saying she didn't like being locked up??? What the fuck did she think was going to happen when she got in there..

Not that I watch Big Brother or anything, I eh oer heard people talking about her on the bus and my girlfriend watches it :eek: :eek:

Keep her in I say, while she annoys the b'jaysus outta me I love seeing her mentally unravel in front of our very eyes. She is going to be fucked when she comes out everyone seems to hate her.

The funniest part was when she kept saying George didn't fancy her because she didn't go to a public school?!?!? Nothing to do with the fact that she looks like a little boy mixed with Tracey Ulman then....

Haah she is bats, it's quite incredible how she also seems to love herself so much. I mean, even if I did think I was the shit, I think I'd keep it to myself in order to not annoy the whole rest of the planet with my self-absorbed ways.

Chase Meridian said:
Keep her in I say, while she annoys the b'jaysus outta me I love seeing her mentally unravel in front of our very eyes. She is going to be fucked when she comes out everyone seems to hate her.

The funniest part was when she kept saying George didn't fancy her because she didn't go to a public school?!?!? Nothing to do with the fact that she looks like a little boy mixed with Tracey Ulman then....

She is without a shadow of a doubt the worst one. Grace comes across as a vapid stupid bitch, imogen as a vapid empty vessel, glyn as a foolish wand, lea as someone who needs a lot of help to recover from being a big weirdo and mikey, george and sezar - ah god love them. Testosterone laden tools. Richard is to sexy for my ire.

amazing. Grace has that over-bred look of a trout about her alright.

snakybus said:
on BB forums they call her and Grace "trout mouth and wooden eye"

....I heard

they should put shahbaz back in by parachute...
i think it's gone really shit now. it's completely boring. nikki is right to be annoyed. maybe it'll get better if grace ditches mikey for george. or if they all just start having orgies, but i can't see that happening. how old is lea really? i'd say 48

but nikki is annoyed about everything:

1. she was annoyed by her lack of tits
2. she is annoyed that she is poor and wants to marry a man who is rich (is this what our mothers really fought in the trenches for?)
3. any form of smell annoys her
4. I HATE HER GUTS
5. george doesn't fancy her, instead of shrugging her shoulders and considering the fact that he just doesn't find her bony body and half formed leonardo dicaprio face a turn on, it makes her mad and she fabricates a reason for it.

Nikki's facial expressions put my in mind of the young Violet Beauregarde from the first Wonka film. I hope she stays, as it's going to be pretty boring just having a bunch of vapid clubbers in chill out mode for 12 weeks.

kirstie said:
5. george doesn't fancy her, instead of shrugging her shoulders and considering the fact that he just doesn't find her bony body and half formed leonardo dicaprio face a turn on, it makes her mad and she fabricates a reason for it.

i keep getting confused when you mention george..cause i'm not in big brother you see..anyway i don't fancy her either

Oh Guyz, don't misunderstand me, I don't want her out, I just want to bitch about her.

also, what is it with southern english burds not being able to speak proper and over-pronouncing things, such as 'OOOWWWWW MOI GODZ' insead of 'oh, deary me'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back