[BBC] Lostprophets rock star Ian Watkins on child sex offence charges (1 Viewer)

Most of it seems to be the usual stuff though? 15 year olds in hotel rooms.... sure you can lock up every band who ever featured in NME or Kerrang for that. Probably should.

Also he might have just followed good security protocol and not told them his password.

I'd agree with washingcattle though, there were rumblings around twitter when this story broke last year of 'we knew he was into dodgy stuff' coming from fans/groupies.

Last edited:
On twitter, when the story initially broke, people linked to messageboard comments from years previous from (presumably former?) fans saying he was into all the dodgy stuff he has been convicted of.

For the most part we are probably talking about people who were 12 or something getting into a band and over a few years hearing more and more rumours about weird shit, till they eventually figure out its not weird, its just massively fucked up.

speaking of celebrity nonces, some claims turned up about nigella's first husband on a comment thread i was reading last week...that he was into very dark shit
the person wouldn't elaborate but intimated that he was amongst the wrongest of wrongcocks

some wild allegations about that shitpiece saatchi or the 'orrible grillo sisters would be more satisfying but what can you do

the coke allegations were brought up to prove 'bad character' (although by the sisters' lawyer, not saatchi, but he was keen to jump on the bandwagon)

in which context being photographed publicly choking your wife would stand up as a decent counter-claim of bad character i reckon

the comment-thread rumours are about the husband before saatchi though

well there is only evidence for one of these things happening so far. i do get your point though, it sounds like a pre-emptive smear campaign.

V Německu rostou erotické zoo, kde si můžete půjčit zvíře na sex! - tn.cz

Jesus fucking christ.

The Goat's identity protected by black out eye mask though

1424136.jpg

Classy

Edit : I mean llama. Wow that eye mask really works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back