[BBC] Lostprophets rock star Ian Watkins on child sex offence charges (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
The lead singer of Welsh rock group Lostprophets has been charged with sexual offences against children.

Ian Watkins, 35, of Pontypridd, will appear before Cardiff magistrates on Wednesday.

He is charged with conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a female under 13 and possession/distribution of indecent images of children.

Two women, aged 20 and 24, from Doncaster and Bedford, have been charged with similar offences.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-20779665

Just remembered I saw these guys supporting Metallica

Awful , child molesting stuff

Do you recall him being hit by a bottle of piss and then asking some of the youngins at the front to come fight him while throwing his middle finger around?

Do you recall him being hit by a bottle of piss and then asking some of the youngins at the front to come fight him while throwing his middle finger around?

I was probably over at the side...pissing into my pint glass

unfortunate typo alert

Appearing at Cardiff Magistrates Court today, Watkins looked tired and drawn in the dock as he stared at the floor throughout the 90 minute hearing, pausing only to glance up at his mother who was in the pubic gallery.

Following charges made today against Ian Watkins, we find ourselves in a state of shock. We are learning about the details of the investigation along with you. It is a difficult time for us and our families, and we want to thank our fans for their support as we seek answers.

Jamie, Lee, Luke, Mike and Stu

http://www.lostprophets.com/

I took a quick listen to this band last nite on youtube.Appalling.

Thats the crime that needs dealing with first.

Also.He needs hanging.

I took a quick listen to this band last nite on youtube.Appalling.

Thats the crime that needs dealing with first.

Also.He needs hanging.

He may need hanging for proven charges of crimes against music but on the other stuff lets give him a trial first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back