Battles fri may 25 tbmc (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 234
  • Views 19K
  • Watchers 11
here if anyone has a spare ticket for this pm me, not ernesto, he was really watching Wilco when these were on at ATP. No matter what he says
missed wilco to watch battles because jimmybreeze claimed that wilco were in fact playing Electric picnic........and now i find out theyre not. i will kill him with a rusty spoon..... or spoon him till im rusty. either way, he's in for it.

shit sorry again bout that man,I thought I was reliably informed.Now that battles is sold out I bet your happy you got to see them,aint ya?

*ducks from rusty spoons flying at head height

shit sorry again bout that man,I thought I was reliably informed.Now that battles is sold out I bet your happy you got to see them,aint ya?

*ducks from rusty spoons flying at head height
stop sugar-coating it ye anti-swedish vegan hatin bastid!!!
yeah, i am happy i saw them. i get to see them hopefully in london in october too which will be nice!

still, can't wait for this!!!!! managed to pick up the album yesterday. !st track's a little, well, gay, but the rest is fantastic. "tonto" fucking rules ass!

eh?? The 1st track is possibly my favourite. Sorta Don Cab meets Tv on the Radio, fan-friggin-tastic.then again i am a little gay.

don't like the way they fade out the last song so early.that tune was going places

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back