BASTA! CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS GIG -28th DEC (w/nerdlinger!) (3 Viewers)

If it goes to plan it'll be, for the first time and last time ever, all 5 of us...triple guitar assault!!

There's a lot of youse I've never met before since I've been away, so don't be shy just cos I look too smelly and introduce yourself and say hello.

Corm said:
If it goes to plan it'll be, for the first time and last time ever, all 5 of us...triple guitar assault!!

There's a lot of youse I've never met before since I've been away, so don't be shy just cos I look too smelly and introduce yourself and say hello.

boss you dont look to smelly, you smell too smelly:p !cheezy

Overall, i thought it was a great gig.

Nerdlinger and Foot in Mouth in my mind were the best bands.

was a great gig, was really nice to see so many people coming out to it, loved seeing the hall so packed and sweaty! :)

RSJ you never introduced taself to my gf. I could'nt make it as I hate all ages gigs ;]
I believe she recogonised the legend that is Ciaran Mackle ;]

Good gig. Excellent venue. Got there a bit late, but all the bands I saw were good. Probably the best I've seen Easpa Measa, and Foot In Mouth. Highlight was definitly Nerdlinger though. Great to see them again.

That gig was more town than town itself.
Nerdlinger were great. ahh shorty crowd surfing like a wee greystones kid, that was inspiring to see two very different crowds mix.

It was really nice meeting new people too.

Great gig and bands were excellent. Really enjoyed seeing Nerdlinger again doing all the old songs. Woke up this morning with "Six" buzzing in my head. :rolleyes:
Great to see such a mixed crowd too.

Much fun!

JANER said:
RSJ you never introduced taself to my gf. I could'nt make it as I hate all ages gigs ;]
I believe she recogonised the legend that is Ciaran Mackle ;]
Yeah, the lack of booze is tricky, but has to be done.. For the kids like...

Here cormo, what happened to you? Was hoping to get me slap on...

DSC_5139.jpg

DSC_5141.jpg

DSC_5157.jpg

DSC_5170.jpg

I might put up more later, right now i have some stuff to do about town.

Fanfuckingtastic pictures, they really do capture the even I imagine, so good that I am pissed I did'nt go, hope to get to the International tonite though if I can get work m8 to cover me.
Guy in USA top in pic 3 looks like his well stoned ;]
and look Spud Ed is in last pic!! fcker gets into every pic ;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back