BASTA! CHRISTMAS/NEW YEARS GIG -28th DEC (w/nerdlinger!) (2 Viewers)

yeah i've actually left the band cos kenn told me if i can't handle the heat then i'd better get out of the kitchen, so jamie and lyncher are returning to do this gig as a once off.. then they'll be spending all next year looking for a new guitarist and writing songs, hence no more gigs till late 2006. madness indeed.

will moorey be in the country? he was the best member.

damien said:
can_of_worms.jpg
lol

mazzyianne said:
Originally Posted by needtokill
good to see Karen being completely overlooked as usual :mad:
Yeah, NOT COOL :(
well conor, founder-member, was variously decribed as 'some guy' and nicholas cage so it could have been worse.

Dylan said:
also...

There is a surprise band playing. It will be a pleasant surprise. :)

yeah,sorry Dylan, I know it's supposed to be a secret,but i can't help it..that's right folks,Sir Killalot will be reforming for a set called "Sir Killalot through the ages".The first part of the set will have Liamo and Bushie joined by Richie Egan, and for the first time in years they'll be playing "Happytimes in Gorgeousland" in full.Next,Richie will be handing over to me for a burst of the 7", before I pass the torch to Andy for some tracks from the album.Then at the end,Liamo,Bushie, Richie, Andy and me will all join forces for the greatest version of "The Final Countdown" the world has ever seen.

Rumours of Circle Again reforming as well have yet to be confimed

hey, i didnt mean any offence by the 'another guy' comment, i just couldnt remember his name and i said i was sorry, no offence meant by it at all! :)

Fuck, I can't believe I agreed to this! I reckoned Eoin & Donal would say no way, but they went and fucked it up by saying yes! And I believe it's not on to be completely fucking ratarsed at these all-ages gigs?

Fuck.

Who's over-looked Karen? I'd be fuckin over the moon if she was on for doing it with us! And if Conor was too it'd be amazing! Triple guitar assault! Or maybe I'd just leave it up to them and take the get-too-pissed-to-play-and-mumble-incoherently-into-the-mic option.

Great to see Lamey Whines whinging as usual. The more things change and all.

Couldn't resist the hype:

http://www.myspace.com/nerdlingerpunx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back