BASSIST Wanted (1 Viewer)

BURNY

BASSIST WANTED

…to join dedicated band. We play all sorts of original music across the genres of Rock, Funk, Electro, Experimentental + Dance…..We’ve finished recording our debut album and want to gig all over the place. We’ve been using some session musicians up until now but want get a great live band put together. We are REALLY into the following bands/Artists:

David Bowie (Albums from 1975 – 1980), Talking Heads (Albums from 1977 – 1980),Led Zeppelin, Gary Numan (late 70’s stuff), Sly and the Family Stone, Funkadelic, AC/DC, Television, Brian Eno, Stevie Wonder (Only the 1970 – 1976 stuff! ), Miles Davis and Herbie Hancock (70’s Funk Albums), Roxy Music (no 80’s muck), Pink Floyd, Neil Young (the Crazy Horse stuff), Van Morrison (70’s) Iggy Pop (70’s), Giorgio Moroder, Kraftwerk, Joy Division, Prince, James Brown….etc

Newer stuff we like:
Jamie Lidell, Air, Radiohead, Jimi Tenor, Daft Punk, The Strokes, Franz Ferdinand, Arcade Fire, Clap your hands and say Yeah…..etc

You get the idea, groove is very important, we wanna have a good time. So if you have some gigging experience, and you’re dedicated (this isn’t a hobby) email me at [email protected], Oh yeah, we’re a Dublin band, practice in South East (near DART line), and sometimes city centre.

thanks

hi Guys,
I am an experienced bass player
Any chance to listen your music on line (Mp3)?

we've no stuff online at the moment, I don't wanna just throw up an album on the net for free, we're mixing the last few songs, so as soon as they're finished we'll post a couple of lo-fi versions on myspace.

Why? You can put some samples on the net.
Anyway I have done it.
Please download our new album from our web site (EXP my italian band)
www.e-x-p.it

Let me know what you think

Thank you

Luca

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back