Bassist Available (1 Viewer)

Soma2005

Website
www.thekybosh.com
Hey people!

Just wondering are there any musicians out there looking to add a bassist to their band or create something new?

I've been playing Bass for 7/8 years and have all sorts of gigging and recording experience. I also sing a good bit...

I'm not too picky but I'd love to start up something fresh - Be that Indie in the vein of Kings of Leon, Interpol, Weezer, Arcade Fire or even Muse - Or something more math/post rock e.g. Battles, Sigur Ros, !!! etc...

Bassically I'm looking to create some interesting, snappy, listenable music with a view to doing up a very decent EP and start the road to releasing stuff (which I have a good bit of experience with). I want enthusiastic musicians!!! Happy enough to join something good or start afresh!

Love to hear from some people.
Oh and I'm based in Dublin and 22!

Hey, hows it going?
My names Gerry and I'm a singer/guitar player. I've been looking to set up a band in dublin for aeons but trying to get four musicians into a room for a jam has proved so far surprisingly difficult! Anyway, I've got lots of songs written and ideas for songs. Most of them would have harmonies and a double vocal line. I suppose most of the tunes would be along the lines of arcade fire, interpol, lemonheads, blur/GBQ. I'd be interested to hear from you, my number is 087 6377845
Cheers, Gerry

Hey people!

Just wondering are there any musicians out there looking to add a bassist to their band or create something new?

I've been playing Bass for 7/8 years and have all sorts of gigging and recording experience. I also sing a good bit...

I'm not too picky but I'd love to start up something fresh - Be that Indie in the vein of Kings of Leon, Interpol, Weezer, Arcade Fire or even Muse - Or something more math/post rock e.g. Battles, Sigur Ros, !!! etc...

Bassically I'm looking to create some interesting, snappy, listenable music with a view to doing up a very decent EP and start the road to releasing stuff (which I have a good bit of experience with). I want enthusiastic musicians!!! Happy enough to join something good or start afresh!

Love to hear from some people.
Oh and I'm based in Dublin and 22!

jUST going to pm ya!

www.myspace.com/columbiamillsmusic

[email protected]

Columbia Mills are currently in the process of writing material with a view to recording & performing in the near future. Currently a two piece, singer and guitarist, we are now looking to put a band together. We would like to rehearse for the next 3/4 months with a view to recording a proper demo during the summer.

To find out more, contact Columbia Mills @ [email protected]

Sample rough bedroom demos can be found on the myspace address above

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back