Bass Player Available (1 Viewer)

silverbug

Hi, I'm a very good bass player, i really want to get into a gigging band as soon as possible, im 19, i've a very wide range of influences, PM me if your interested.

I have been playing 6 years, I can play all sorts of techinques.
My influences include; Peter Hook, Roscoe Beck, Billy Sheehan, Carlos D, Billy Cox, Stewart Hamm, Roger Waters and Paul and Phil Hartnoll.
Some of the bands I listen to include; Orbital, Goldfrapp, Jimi Hendrix, A Perfect Circle, Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Interpol, New Order, Dj Shadow, Sigur Ros, Explosions in the Sky, Johnny Cash, Paul Simon and Fleetwood Mac to name but a few.
I live twenty minutes from the city centre near Blanchardstown. I have been in numerous bands and I am looking for a band that is committed to making it and willing to put in the effort. I would also preferre people roughly the same age as myself.

Hi Buggy, my band Tidal district is looking for deftly talented and enthusiastic young bassist to fill out their line-up. Come along to our halloween show 31st Oct in the Sugar Club or just come along to one of our practices after the show. Might be just what you're looking for.

Think- Interpol, death Cab for Cutie, Elbow, Sigur Ros, Pavement, Radiohead etc etc etc etc.

hey silverbug. U got a band yet? Let me know if ur still looking. I got possibilities. Were looking for a bassist urgently. Loads of stuff written. Need to complete the band.

Hey man my band need a bass player. We are a bit like GnR Velvet Revolver Thin lizzy and all that shite. We have a permenant rehearsal space and loads of material so we're looking to get well stuck in. Gimmie a shout at [email protected] if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back